Chapter 14

Is This Love?

Chapter 14

Cameron's POV

It's been about 20 minutes since Chris went to the bathroom. I check my Twitter and Instagram while waiting for her. After about five minutes, I start to get really worried and decide to text Chris. Not even a minute later I hear a buzz, coming from the table. I look over to see that Christine left her phone with me. I look over at the text from "Baby❤️" it reads "Hey is everything all right in there?" I then get up and throw away the ice cream and start walking to the bathrooms. I stand right beside the girls' restroom and call Chris's name. No response. I call it again, hearing nothing but other voices using the restroom. I move away and start to think of all of the places that Christine would go to. I feel a buzz in my pocket and take out my own phone to see an unknown number calling me. I answer it hearing a deep voice followed by others in the background. "Is this the one and only Cameron Dallas?" The voice said sarcastically. "Listen here superstar, I have your girlfriend. Want her back, go to 3980 Meadow Tree Dr. and maybe you can get her back. See you there." And then he hung up the phone. I quickly entered the address in my GPS, and then entered the phone number in my contacts as "Elijah". I then left the park to go find my girlfriend.

Christine's POV

I wake up in a strange room. I have no idea where I am, but I try to get up, to then see that my hands are tied behind my back and my feet are tied to a chair. I also have a black bandana around my mouth that reminds me of Taylor. I shudder. I guess my shudder made a lot of noise because two guys that I don't recognize come in the room. "She's awake", one of them yell to someone in another part of the house. I can't get a clear focus of either of the two guys' faces until a third guy comes in the room. I automatically recognize him as my ex- boyfriend Elijah. I then see the other guys as Elijah's best friend and then a face that I didn't expect to see, Taylor Caniff. "Well, funny seeing you here." Elijah jokes. Then Taylor comes around the back side and removes the bandana from my mouth. Wow, I knew it was a coincidence that I was wearing a bandana. "What do you want with me?!" I yell to all three of the guys with a loud and demanding voice. "I haven't seen you in a while, I thought we needed to catch up." Elijah smirks. So he's the real mastermind behind all of this. "Bring her here." Elijah orders Taylor. He then takes off the ropes around my feet, but not the ones around my hands. Taylor aggressively pulls me up from the chair and takes me to Elijah, where I see that he already has a belt in hand. I started to cry immediately as Taylor took off my shorts and shirt to reveal me in my bra and panties. Memories of being abused started to flood my brain and my head started to hurt. I knew where this was going.

Author's note: wow, I haven't been on here in a while😁 I feel really bad but I hope that this sort of long chapter will make up for it. Thank you all for reading, there's more chapters coming after this one. Btw, I no longer have my IG (@twirlycam)😕
Have a great day/night all of you beautiful people😍 ~love, kayla❤️