Chapter 8

note: you guys deserve chapter 8☺️

Is This Love ?
Chapter 8
Taylor's POV
.....the next day....
I woke up the next day sad that I couldn't text Christine and tell her good morning. I can't believe that she went to go find Cameron. One second she's gone and the next minute she's with Cam. I don't really know if breaking up with her was the best option, but at the time I felt that it was my only choice. "They could've been kissing, for all I knew", I thought. From the minute I introduced Christine to Cam I knew they're was trouble coming. I stopped these thoughts from coming and got out of bed. I walked downstairs to find Nash, Matt, and Carter eating some breakfast. Nash must've come over, I thought. "How ya doin' man?", Matt asked me. "Fine.", I replied. I was making some toast when I heard the guys whispering about Christine and I. I had to get away from all of this drama. I ran upstairs and got into the shower. I got dressed and left without a word. I didn't know where I was going until I just arrived. "Local Town Cafe" were the words that I saw. I got out and ate by myself. It was lonely without Christine, I thought. But it was for the best. While I was eating, it started to storm. Great, I thought, looking out the window. In this moment, my future was no longer in reach.
Christine's POV
Last night was the worst night of my life. I drove to a local Wendy's after I stopped crying. I just ordered something thing small and sat by myself, feeling horrible. I got a call from Hayes asking if I was okay. He was so sweet, I smiled to myself. I told him I had no where to stay, and he said to come to his and Nash's house. I drove over there, exhausted from crying. When I rang the door bell, Hayes took me straight up to his room. "I have a friend over, but feel free to sleep in Nash's room", Hayes told me. He gave me a pair of his basketball shorts, an extra toothbrush, and a big t shirt. I went into Nash's room. "What're you doing here, Christine?", Nash asked. Great, Hayes didn't tell him that I'm gonna be sleeping in his room. I explained to Nash my situation and he let me into his bathroom to wash up. Hayes' shorts were too big for me, so I started giggling. "Everything all right in there, Christine?" "Yes haha", I laughed. The bathroom smelled really good, like Nash. I came out and Nash was changed into his pjs, laying in bed. "You get to sleep on the other side", he said. He patted the part of the bed next to him. I laid down next to him. He saw my dried up tears. He told me that I was beautiful and that I needed to stop crying because it wasn't worth it. I tried to listen but I was fighting a battle inside already. At Wendy's, I promised myself that I wouldn't cry anymore. But I couldn't take it. Nash saw me start to cry and was trying to wipe away the tears. "I miss Taylor so much" I whispered. "I know, but now you have Cameron, and everything will be okay.", Nash whispered back. "But I want Taylor." I started to cry again. I felt so bad that I was doing this in front of Nash. I got up and went to the bathroom. I washed my face and came back feeling even more empty.