Chapter 7

Is This Love ?
Chapter 7
Christine's POV
.......the next day.......
Lately I have just been relaxing to help my arm heal. The doctor let me and Taylor go home, but I have to be really careful of what I do. Tay loved when the doctor said that he had to "protect me" while my head and arm were recovering. When we got back to house, all of the boys surprised me with balloons and get well cards. I blushed, they were all so nice. But still no sign of Cameron. After, me and Taylor decided we were going to have a lazy day, because it was rainy. We started by having a movie marathon. After about the third movie, I was tired. Taylor and I cuddled and I fell asleep against his chest. He felt so warm and he smelled good. I woke up about 4 hours later, with Tay still fast asleep. I got up carefully so that I wouldn't wake him. I knew there was something on my mind that I had to do. It kept bothering me over and over. I needed to find Cameron.
I texted Cam with the number he gave me when I first met him. "Cameron, it's Christine. Please tell me where you are. I can't stop thinking about you and I want to know if you're okay." I waited for about 10 minutes before I got a reply. "Christine, I'm fine. I'm so sorry for what happened the other night, and I don't want to come home. I feel like the guys won't except me anymore. Goodbye for now.- Cameron" I knew he wasn't going to come home. I'm worried about him though. "Cam please just tell me where you are.", I text him. "Fine. I'm staying in the local hotel." "I'm on my way Cam", I tell him determined. When I got there, I asked the lady at the front desk which room Cameron Dallas was staying in. "Are you a fan?", the lady asked me. "No, I'm his friend. Now please tell me where he is." He is in room 103, ma'am." "Thank you" I told her while running. I knocked on his door once I got there. He opened the door to his hotel room. He looked into my eyes and leaned in to kiss me. I also leaned in. He pulled away. "What was that about?", I asked him. "I missed you so much Christine, I'm so sorry for what I did. Please forgive me?" "Only if you promise to come home." He sighed and looked down at the ground. "Fine", he mumbled. I gave him a big hug and told him to pack his stuff. I drove him back to the guys' house. When we arrived, Taylor ran up to me and gave me a hug. "Gosh I forgot about Taylor", I thought. He kissed me on the cheek and told me that he was worried about me. "Why didn't you answer any of my texts and calls?", he asks. I see the concerned look in his eyes. "I'm sorry.", I mumbled. He looked over at Cam, not even caring about my response. "You went for him, didn't you!!" This was the first time I've ever heard Taylor yell. I was scared. "I was worried about him Taylor!! No one cared about him!!", I yelled back. I didn't expect that to come out of my mouth so loud. Tay's face turned red and he told me to have fun with Cam, because we were done. I didn't know what to do. I started crying and crying as I watched Taylor walk away. I ran to my car and locked the doors. I felt horrible for all I have done. I cried and cried until I had no more tears.