Chapter 10

Is This Love ?
Chapter 10
Christine's POV
.... 3 hours later ....
Me and Cam had the best time. He took me to the beach. We raced onto the sand together. Of course Cameron won, but I didn't care. We threw our stuff onto the sand and ran into the water. He picked me up and kept dunking my head into the water. "Stop Cam!", I would order him while laughing. After a while we left and went to his house. We both took showers and then turned on netflix. I cuddled next to him and then we both fell asleep. Cam awoke 30 minutes later to the sound of his phone going off. He got a text from Nash. "Come to my house, we are having a party and Taylor isn't gonna be there btw", the text read. Cam shook me a little to wake me up and asked me if I wanted to go to Nash's party. "Sure babe, if you want to", I replied. "I would do anything that you wanted to" he smiled. He then kissed me perfectly. I smiled into the kiss and not a worry was on my mind. Whenever I'm with Cam, my problems always seem to disappear. I love that feeling. When we're together, everything seems almost not real. Cameron broke me out of thought and told me that he was going to get ready. "What's on your mind Chris?", he asked. "Whenever I'm with you, everything seems perfect.", I replied. "I feel the same way" He gave me a big hug and then we both went to get dressed. About 20 minutes later, we left to Nash's house. When we got there, Cam rang the doorbell. Nash invited us in. I didn't know anyone in here except Nash and Hayes and so I grabbed onto Cam's hand. He looked at our hands and then looked up at me. "It's fine babe, relax. There's other girls over there, who knows, one of them could end up being your best friend." Cam kissed my forehead. He let go of my hand and went to go hang out with his friends. I didn't want to seem awkward and lost and so I sat down by the girls. There were four of them and they all were involved in a conversation. One gave me a dirty look and then kept talking about how girls act around guys or something. I moved into another seat at the table next to a girl that seemed nicer. She broke away from the conversation and held out her hand. "Hi, I'm Katelyn, Jack Gilinsky's girlfriend", she said. I smiled and shook her hand. "I'm Christine, Cameron Dallas's girlfriend." She started by asking me questions about myself and I asked her questions too. After a while I found out that I had so much in common with her. She had come from a bad relationship too, and found Jack after. She also had problems fitting in socially. I told her how I had felt the same way. Then we started talking about our backgrounds. Katelyn told me that her mother died when she was little. Her dad is a drug addict and can be aggressive and so she doesn't live with him. I felt bad for her, and I gave her a hug and told her that I would be there for her through everything. "This is the first time another girl said that she would be there for me", she cried. At that moment I felt like I had a true friend.