Chapter 5

Is This Love ?
Chapter 5
Christine's POV
I stood in the hallway for a couple seconds, thinking of what Taylor told me. "I've spent all my time only loving you", I thought. After about a minute, I went back into the living room to find Taylor. All of the guys were playing spin the bottle with a couple of girls, which I was guessing were their girlfriends. I saw Taylor and he was sitting alone along with Cameron and Matt who were sitting with no girl. I walked over and sat in between Cam and Taylor. Tay looked at me and put his muscular arm around me which immediately gave me comfort. I watched as the bottle was being spun. Just with my luck, the bottle landed on Cam. Since Cam didn't have a girl, I had to fill in. The dare was to go into the closet with Cam for 5 minutes. Taylor gave me a look while I was getting up. I mouthed to him that I was sorry and I got no reply. When I walked into the closet with Cam, he asked me if I liked him. " Look Cameron", I whispered. " When I first saw you, I thought you were really cute. But I have a boyfriend, and that's Taylor", I told him. "I really like you Christine. We can secretly date and we don't have to tell him", Cam smirked. He leaned in to kiss me and I pushed him away. He tried to pull me back hard and I didn't know what to do. His force was pushing me down and he threw me on the ground. I thought I broke my arm, because I could no longer feel any pain on that side. I couldn't get away from Cameron. He tried to lock the closet door but I ran out faster than he did. I ran to the bathroom and locked the door. I sat on the floor against the bathroom wall and started sobbing to myself. I didn't care about my arm, only the pain of Cam frightening me. I heard the boys on the other side of the bathroom door within minutes, but I didn't listen. I blocked out all sounds and before I knew it I was fast asleep.