Chapter 11

Thanks for 200 reads guys😭😭💕 enjoy this chapter another will be posted after 10 reads now😏

Is This Love ?
Chapter 11
Christine's POV
The rest of the party was so much fun. Katelyn and I got up from the table where that rude girl was sitting. We went into the living room of Nash's house and brought some snacks. We both sat on the couch and told funny stories. "By the way, my middle name is Katelyn and my first name is really Juliette, my family back at home always call me Katelyn", she told me. "That's such a pretty name, Juliette Katelyn Brooks.", I said back while crunching on some popcorn. She smiled at me and then there was silence. I couldn't think of anything else to talk about. We both kept looking around the room with wandering eyes. "So what happened between you and Cameron?", she suddenly says. "What do you mean?", I ask, sounding confused. "Look" was all she told me. I followed her finger to see Cam kissing another girl in the other room. They were practically making out. I didn't realize that I was getting up until I was in front of Cam and the girl. I recognized the girl as the rude one that gave me a dirty look earlier. I yelled. "How could you Cameron! I loved you!" Tears were streaming down my face. Cam breaks away from the kiss and looks up at me. "I'm so sorry babe" "No, save it. We're done Cameron Dallas. Say goodbye to Christine Jacobs forever", I said, walking out the front door. I walked over and sat on the porch. It was raining, but I didn't care. I couldn't believe Cameron would break my heart like that. Here I thought we had something special, and then I see him kissing someone else. I can feel my heart being shattered into a thousand pieces. Cam comes running out the door, apologizing. "Look, Christine, I'm so sorry, I was drunk, and I wasn't paying attention. "Please--" was the last thing I heard before I tuned him out. I knew he was still talking, but I hated excuses and refused to listen to another. "Come back inside", he said. He grabbed my hand and I let go. He walked back into the house. Good, I thought, he's gone. He then came back out with a big jacket and put it over my shoulders. He sat next to me on the porch. We didn't say anything, and after a while it started to pour rain. I guess I also started crying again, because Cam turned my face to his and was wiping the tears away. He put his hand underneath my chin. "I would never leave you Christine. I wasn't paying attention earlier. When I get drunk, I get affectionate, okay. I promise that there was nothing between me and that girl." "You promise?", I ask. "I promise" he whispered back. I then felt warm lips on mine. My whole body got heated up inside, like drinking hot chocolate on a cold day. I kissed Cameron back, for which seemed like forever. He pulled away. "Let's go home and make some hot chocolate", he said. "On one condition", I said. "What?" "There has to be marshmallows", I giggled.