Chapter 9

Is This Love ?
Chapter 9
Christine's POV
The next morning I got up and turned on my phone. Nash was in the bathroom taking a shower. I saw a spam of notifications pop up. Ten calls from Taylor, and about 30 texts from the guys, Tay, and my family. I decided I was going to ignore Taylor's messages. My mom texted me asking how I was doing, and I lied to her and told her that everything was going great. I then read the texts from the guys. One from Matt telling me that he thinks Taylor is depressed and one from Cameron asking if we can go out today. I didn't reply to Matt. I texted Cam telling him that it would be great but all of my clothes were at the guys' house. He told me that he could pick me up from Nash's house and then we could go pick up my stuff. In about fifteen minutes, I heard the doorbell. I thanked Nash and Hayes and left with Cam. "How are you doing, Christine?", Cam asked me."I'm fine" "No you're not." He looked into my eyes. I almost started to cry but didn't. He took my hand in his and he kissed it. He was so sweet. He then leaned in and kissed me. He drove me to the guys' house and offered to go in with me. I said it was okay, and that I would only be in there for a second. I rang the doorbell and Matthew answered. "What are you doing here?" He asked. "I just need to grab my stuff, that's all." "Okay". He let me in. I tried to remember where I put my stuff, and then I remembered everything was in Taylor's room. Just my luck. I went up the stairs and knocked on Tay's door. "Who is it", he yelled. "It's Christine." He got up and opened the door. He gave me a big unexpected hug. "I've missed you so much", he said. I pulled away. "I just came to get my clothes. I'm with Cam now anyways, remember?" "I know but I've made a big mistake. I'm sorry" "I'm sorry too Taylor, because you wouldn't trust me with Cameron." I pushed him and grabbed my suitcase. "Come on Christine, don't leave me", he whined. "I'm sorry, I have to go." I looked up at him. He was blocking the door. "Taylor, let me through the door." "I can't let you leave", he told me. I pushed through him with all of my strength and ran down the stairs and to the front door. "What's wrong with her?", Carter asked, talking to Matt. I kept running anyways, and ignored the question. I got into Cameron's car and he looked at me. "Are you okay?" "Yea, I'm fine let's just go" He stepped on the gas pedal and drove to a house, probably his. It was a big house and it was very neat inside. Cam took me upstairs and let me take a shower. "Why don't we go out for the day?", he asked. "Sure", I smiled. He smiled back. "You're so adorable" he laughed. I leaned in and kissed him. He kissed back softly. I finally pulled away and we left for our nice day out. We sang songs together in the car, and enjoyed the fresh air. I decided to look out of the window for a while. I could feel him looking at me and I finally turned to look at him. "I love you", he said. "I love you too", I said, butterflies in my stomach.