Chapter 12

New chapter aye?¿✌️ sorry for the wait guys ily all so much😭💕

-

Is This Love ?

Chapter 12

Cameron's POV

I woke up the next morning feeling relieved that Christine was next to me. She was still asleep, and so I decided not to wake her. I just sat there and stared at her beautiful face. I was so lucky to have a girl like her. I don't understand why she would care for me though, because I'm always doing things wrong. I even kissed another girl while I was dating her. Christine is my world. Without her, I would be lost. I imagine her not being in my life. I quickly push the thought from my mind and hear Chris start to slowly open her eyes. "Good morning beautiful", I said. I kissed her on the nose. "Good morning handsome" she smiled. "Why don't we go out today, like maybe somewhere special?¿"

"Like where babe?"

"Get dressed and I'll show you" I had a perfect place to take Christine to. She would love it. I then turn on the shower water and get in.

Christine's POV

... 10 mins after Cam's POV...

I wondered where Cam was going to take me, but I didn't worry. I decided to check my phone. I got a bunch of texts from Juliette, Taylor, Nash, and one that really stood out. It was from my ex-boyfriend Elijah. He was always abusing me, and he wouldn't let me break up with him. No one would've believed that I made it out of that horrible relationship. I got scared and just jumped in the shower. I decided to look cute today, and dressed in a floral crop top, a pair of high waisted shorts, and my white vans. I curled my hair for beautiful wavy ringlets and put on light make up. I walk out of the bathroom to see Cam staring at me. "Is everything all right babe?" I say. "You're just perfect, that's all." I blushed, trying to hide that fact that I was still worried about Elijah. I could tell Cameron knew something was wrong. "What's the matter princess?" "Nothing" I lie. In a second I feel his lips against mine again. Gosh, this boy can make you feel so good. He breaks away. "Now tell me what's wrong", he says. I start to cry. I feel Cam's muscular arms wrap around me and pull me in close. I continue to cry until I fall asleep in his arms. When I wake up, I'm in one of Cameron's big t-shirts and a pair of basketball shorts. I was in his bed, and no one was laying next to me. I felt sad, and decided to go look for Cam. I found him in the living room, watching a movie. "Good morning gorgeo--" was the last thing that came out of his mouth before I leaned in and kissed him. "What's this about", he manages to say in between kisses. I didn't reply until Cameron sat up and stopped me from kissing him again. I started to whine. "Babe, come on, just a little more kissing" I whined. "I can't let you kiss me until you tell me what's been going on." He looked serious. I try to lean in again and he pushes me off of him. I finally decide to tell him. "My abusive ex-boyfriend wants me back. I'm starting to worry Cam, it took me so long to finally leave him. He scares me." I start to cry again. I don't know what happens next, but I automatically feel warmth. We are both cuddled on the couch, with my head buried in his chest. Cam wraps his arms around me and just holds me.

"I will never let you get hurt.", he whispers.

"I love you" he says.

"I love you too"

I tell him, knowing that it's one hundred percent true.