Nine

Alex couldn't help but laugh when he noticed how bad John was at 8 ball.

"I thought you played in college?" Alex teased, hitting one of his balls in a socket.

John laughed a bit and shrugged. "I could've lied." He muttered. He did. John didn't do shit in college but cry. He then tried it hit a ball, completely missing the hole, actually hitting another one, one that was Alexander's ball, and pushed that one to a hole.

Alexander shook his head. "Let me teach you. I can't watch anymore of this horror movie." He joked, walking over to John.

John gulped a bit and nodded, worried something more would come of this but honestly, at the moment, he didn't mind. Alexander went and stood behind John, his chest touching the younger males back. He held on to the end of the pole.

He then grabbed John's hands and gently placed them where they should be on the stick and how they should be set. "Is this okay?" Alex asked, meaning the way he was standing so close to him and him moving the others hands.

John nodded quietly and quickly. "Okay, so now look at where you want to shoot. Draw a line and try to visualize where the balls will go. Try to hit it at an angle that it will go in the hole easily." Alex told.

"Okay..." John mumbled and did just that, even if it was hard since he had never done anything like that before. "Now, let's shoot the yellow stripped ball." He said, moving the stick so it was point to it. He then helped John pull the stick back the correct way before hitting the ball, it make it in the hole this time.

John smiled and looked over his shoulder, the same one Alex was looking at him over. They were both sharing a gentle smile on their faces.

John and Alexander just stared at each other, their faces almost touching, but not quite yet.

"You smell like vanilla and lavender. It's nice." John whispered after a moment, breaking the silence that stood with them.

Alexander gave a chuckle filled with air. "It's my laundry detergent." He replied. John smiled a bit at that. "You smell like a subtle men's cologne. It smells good. Not over powering." Alex whispered.

John nodded a bit. "Yeah..." he said, the two still maintaining eye contact. They held it for a few more moments. Slowly, their lips touch, neither really knowing who implemented it. They kissed, soft, gentle, and smooth.

Eventually, they parted, breathing and looking each other in the eyes before they kissed again with more passion, more hunger.

John's back was pressed to the pool table before he eventually laid on it, throwing the balls from under him onto the floor as Alexander joined him on the table, not breaking their now make out session.

Lafayette was enjoying his time. He had been introduced to several people who he did turn out to enjoy, including a tailor by the name of Hercules, and a man who was just okay named Burr. Lafayette didn't mind Burr but he wasn't a person he would willingly hand out with.

There were others Lafayette did not like. Some just seemed stuck up and Lafayette was not having it. He went back to George after a while and leaned on him.

George smiled a bit and kissed Lafayette's head. "Have you made any new friends?" He asked. Lafayette nodded. "Oui, I especially enjoy Hercules. He's very, oh what's the word," Lafayette thought for a moment. "Friendly!" He said. Since he still had trouble with English, he would sometimes forget some simple words.

George laughed and nodded, taking Lafayette's hand and leading him up the stairs. "Where are we going?" Lafayette questioned.

"My favorite room in the house." George said, leading Lafayette to the top floor. He went down the hall until they reach the last door. George opened it.

Lafayette walked in and starred in awe at the starry sky above him in the room with a glass ceiling.

"It's beautiful..." Lafayette whispered, still staring at the stars. George gave a small laugh, walking to a record player on a table in the room. He put in a vinyl, turning the volume on a medium setting and walking back to Lafayette, holding a hand out.

"Dance with me?" George asked. Lafayette smiled and nodded, putting his hand in George's.

The two leaned on one another, gently swaying to the music with the night sky above them.

As the song slowly came to an end, Lafayette and George both lifted their heads before softly connecting their lips. They let it linger, though they kept it soft and sweet, neither wanting anymore than that at the moment.

Once they finished their tender kiss, they rested their foreheads together as the next song on the record began to play.

They stood their, enjoying the bliss of the perfect night together.