𝟭𝟬

chapter 10-finale

"Klaus?" Caroline asked with a shocked voice.

"Goodness you're okay." Klaus looked frightened as he spoke the words.

"Of course I am. Hey, Cami I'm gonna go take a walk okay?"

"Yeah, of course, take as long as you need." Cami winked before Caroline shut the door.

"I thought you were in pain!" Klaus said.

"I'm sorry it was a joke I-" Caroline said, getting interrupted by a very angry Klaus.

"You joked with getting hurt?" Klaus's eyes slide into slits.

"God no! I was pretending to have sex because I wanted to make you jealous!" Caroline yelled, tears trying to push themselves to be visible.

"Love why would you want me to be jealous?" Klaus asked, pulling her hands into his.

"Because you're the original hybrid and I'm just some girl that's not even dating you so I have no reason to be jealous but I still am and I know you said you don't fancy anyone but me, but Klaus I really like you and-" Klaus cut off Caroline's ramble with a kiss.

Wrapping her arms around him Caroline smiled into the kiss. It was the night before the performance and Caroline could feel the passion.

Klaus moved his hands to caress her hair while she hooked hers around his neck.

Caroline felt the wind on her face then the hard brick on her back as Klaus sped them against a wall.

Caroline let out a moan and kissed him harder, fireworks blasting around them.

-

Caroline looked at Klaus lovingly as the curtains closed. The play ended and immediately the two of them ran off stage together.

"Jesus I did amazing!" Caroline shrieked her eyes glinting with happinesses.

"Of course you did love." Klaus stroked her cheek gently.

"Klaus I think I love you." Caroline whispered to him.

"I love you more then you could ever know."

/I'm sorry it's rushed but this story just wasn't my favorite and I wanted to finish. I hope you all understand!\

🎉 Você terminou a leitura de ✓ | 𝒀 𝐨𝐮 𝑩𝐞𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝑾 𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝑴𝐞, klaroline 🎉