𝟰

chapter 4

"Why the hell were you there with him? I thought you loved me Care!" Tyler shouted as Caroline changed into a loose tank top and black leggings.

"Tyler I don't have time for this. I need to get to practice." Caroline grabbed her backpack filled with her script, a water bottle, and her phone.

"Whatever! I have to go anyway. I'm meeting with someone about Klaus."

Slamming the door Caroline walked into the crispy air. Walking towards the brightly lit up theater Caroline checked her phone when it buzzed. Expecting it to be Tyler apologizing caroline let out a small gasp.

1 new message from Klaus

Opening it hesitantly Caroline read it,

'Had a lovely time yesterday Love.'

Caroline felt a small ping in her heart as she reread it over and over again.

-

Walking into the Orpheum Theater Caroline saw tons of people all mingling and immediately her heart swelled.

These were her people.

Walking further into the room and sitting down Caroline noticed the theater. Rows of seats sat spiraling up with gold and red covering every surface.

Thick gold ropes controlled the large red curtains and Caroline watched fondly as they opened. A larger woman with black hair and green eyes smiled down at them.

"Hello everyone I'm Cecilia! I just wanted to thank all of you for coming and congratulate all of you for making the cast. I do have a few announcements before we start though. The role of Romeo has quit and so we are looking for a Romeo. Luckily one young man has volunteered so before we get started I would like to introduce you to him. I'd like to welcome Klaus Mikaelson."

Caroline's whole world shattered.