𝟳

chapter 7

"He dumped me over it! Like this was such a good opportunity and I loved him! She shouldn't have tried making me choose! And I thought I loved him, but lately, it's felt strained." Caroline explained to Camille, "And now I don't even have a place to stay!"

"You can totally stay with me! And look you are too pretty to cry over a boy." Cami grabbed Caroline's face gently, forcing her to look her in the eyes, "and as much as Klaus kind of sucks I think you feel for him more then you'd admit."

Slamming her head on the table with a groan Caroline nodded. "I know! But what do I do!"

"You tell him!"

"What! no way Jose! I am not telling the big evil hybrid that I MIGHT like him." Caroline argued.

"Fine, I get it. Let's go back to the house. We can continue drinking there!"

On the way back to cami's house Caroline made a pit stop to grab clothing.

"Finally you stopped having your little tantrum," Tyler said grabbing Caroline's body and hugging her.

Caroline shook her head but didn't dare say something as he slipped her top down.

Suddenly flashbacks of Damon and her came to her mind and she was flooded with fear. She pulled back on her shirt.

"Stop," Caroline yelled, pushing him away.

"Oh c'mon care you've never said no before."

"Well, I am now. Tyler you dumped me and I think honestly that was for the best."

Turning on her heels she walked back out the door. Not planning on coming back.