Really use a Wish Right Now

Start from the beginning

As you wonder how you are going to heal yourself, you notice a rose-color, fuzzy soft material on the ground. You grab it and bring it closer to your face.

"Wow!" You said anime-ish-ly?

"It is true that it is softer than silk.."

You sniff the material.

"And it smells like butterfly milk!"

Narrator: I wonder if it is edible?

"I would not think it would be edible." You reply to the narrator.

NARRATOR: Well, there is one way to find out!

You can feel the narrator's eyes on you. You can sense their presence. What do they mean when they say 'Well, there is one way to find out?'

"Stop being overly dramatic, Nat. I'm not dumb. I know that you want me to eat it.

Narrator: But I can force you.

"Please stop that. You are making this chapter too long and boring." You yelled.

Narrator: You're right. Okay. I'll continue. 

You put the majestic natural material on your knees and wrap it around it.

"It's better than nothing." You thought. 

You get up and dust all the grass and dirt off your clothes and continues your stroll until you notice that it is getting late.

"I should go home. My parents must be worried about me."

"But how should I go home?" You question yourself.

You stop and look at the beautiful warm-tone sky. You notice the beautiful summer warm shades of orange, yellow, and lavender across the sky. The sun is finally kissing the earth after its long day of being apart from each other.

"I should ask the Lorax since he is produced by lightning or something." You say without giving much thought.

You pause for a moment and look straight ahead.

"Maybe I came into this world by a struck of lightning?" You say while patting yourself on your chest.

NARRATOR: Like Lightning McQueen. Kachow!

You look at your screen with your cringe facial expression.

"Okay. That was cringy. Why narrator? Why?"

NARRATOR: and I oop!

You start thinking long and hard. 

Like really long...

...and hard.

"Wait, what if the Lorax does not belong to this world like me?"

You are starting to lose your sanity.

"What if the Lorax is not a furry, cute little peanut but a human?!?"

NARRATOR: "Uh oh."

"What if the Lorax is actually Danny DeVito?!?"

NARRATOR: Call a Doctor. Wait, no. Call a Priest!

"Does that mean I'll turn orange and furry too?" Your eyes are as big and wide as two full pies. Fortunately for you, the narrator treats this as a simile and does not take it literally.