The Attake On Our Little Sun

This part of the story does not contain any sexual scenes but does have some moments where rape is about to happen. When I put a 🚧🚧 that means that some people may not want to read it ( 🚧 potential rape)

Ushijima prospective

When I woke up I still felt Hinata's warm body on mine. I felt myself become calm when I felt him on me. Like a relief that no one was going to try to steal him, but I still felt uneasy, but when I looked at him all of those emotions went away. He was soon cute. I started to smile a bit, then looked up to see where my phone was. That's when I realized why I felt like I had to protect him. When I looked up all I saw was Kageyama, staring at me with death eyes. When he looked at me I felt like his glare alone could have killed me

As I was about to talk I remembered Hinata sleeping on my lap. So I stopped and just looked at him. Who does he think he is sneaking into Hinata's house and just watching us.

That's when he pointed his finger at the door signaling that we should talk outside of the room. I nodded and slowly moved Hinata from my lap to a pillow on his bed. Then I put a blanket over him. It did not feel right to leave him here. I hated the idea in fact, leaving him here somewhere I can't protect him. I gave his hand another squeeze then went outside only imagining what could happen.

When I got outside of the room I was pushed agent the wall. I looked into Kageyama's eyes and all I saw was bloodlust. He looked into my eyes and he saw I was afraid, then he smiled a creepy smile.

" just so you know Hinata is mine, don't try to get in the way of our love you outsider"
After Kageyama said this my eyes started to fill with rage. I pushed him away then looked up

" the only outsider in this place is you, he will never love you and you will be lost in the dark when I take him." Then I started to walk to the front door.

That's when I felt a hand on my shoulder. Then I turn around to see Kageyama with a terrified look.

"Let the best man win"

I smirk then walk out the door soon after he follows and we both go home. Thinking of how we are going to win him over in both of our heads.

Hinata's prospective

When I woke up I did not feel the warmth of Ushijima that I felt last night. I look around and he was no we're to be seen in the room. I get off the bed and run around the house looking for him, but I could not find him.

Then I thought he must have gone home. Out of breath, I sat on my couch trying to catch my breath. Then all of a sudden, I felt like someone was starting at me. I look around and I see the scariest thing alive.

tsukishima was behind me looking at me, and I know what he was about to say and I was trying to prepare myself for the yelling that was about to happen

"Why are you out of bed I thought I made myself clear when I said to not leave your bed until I get back." He said while his pupils started to get smaller by the second.

" I'm sorry I was just trying to find my guest that I had over please don't be mad, " I said then got ready for more yelling

"Wait who dud you have ov-" he was interrupted by the door opening and hearing a loud

"HINATA"

It was lev, why was he here?

"Lev I see you have come to see our little sunshine, he is doing a lot better," Tsukishima said then started to go out of the door.

"Where are you going?" I asked

"I need to go, family emergency" Tsukishima
Said with a fake smile then left.

I wonder what's wrong with him. Then I look back at lev then smiled at him.

Lev's face when red and then got an idea

"Hey I have something to confess," lev said then started to blush hard

"What is if lev, I said then started to do a cute pouty face

Lev blushed more than said " I love you Hinata, do you love me back?

My face went red but not from love, it went red because of embarrassment that he knows when you tell your feeling to your crush but then get declined.

"I'm sorry lev," Hinata said then looked away

" I like someone else'

Those words stung inside of levs head ringing and ringing over and over again.

" then who do you like," lev said the looked down at the ground almost crying.

"I li-

I know why you won't love me its because you have not felt the pleasure." Lev said with an evil smirk

It took a second for Hinata's brain to process what was happening then realized what he wanted to do.

🚧🚧🚧🚧🚧🚧🚧🚧🚧🚧🚧🚧🚧🚧🚧🚧

I started to run away but lev grabbed my hand and threw me to the ground. I tried to get away but his grip was too strong. he was on top of me holding my hands down so I can't move. He started to attack my neck biting sucking and even licking. He left Hickeys all over my neck. That's when I kicked his legs to lose his balance and started to run. I could not run too fast because of my ankle but I can still run nether the less. I ran to the front door and opened it.

I ran outside and took my key and locked it from the outside. That's should keep him thinking I'm still inside. Then I started to run to Kageyama's house, he was only a block away and it was my best bet to get away from him and be safe.

🚧🚧🚧🚧🚧🚧🚧🚧🚧🚧🚧🚧🚧🚧🚧🚧
The bad parts over for now

As I limped trying to make my way to Kageyama's house I heard a door smash open I look behind me and I see lev looking around for me. That's when him and I made eye contact. Then he smirked and started to run full speed at me. I was almost there but I did not think I could make it so I started to call for help.

That's when lev started to speed up trying desperately to have me all to himself. I was almost at his house but lev was close and he would catch me.

And there he was when I turned around to see how close he was he grabbed my shoulder and started to drag me.

" now be a good boy and just relax," he said and continued to drag me.

I was trying desperately to get free but he had a good grip on me. That's when I started to scream for help again. I did not want to be alone with him, I wanted help, please someone.

Help me

Hope you enjoyed sorry for the late upload again-_-. I am getting so many ideas I'm having a lot of fun writing this and I hope you enjoy my writing to if you do not like something please tell me so I can fix it. Have a good day!