The clouds covering my heart

Ushijima prospective

When I was younger I had an amazing childhood, I had lots of friends, I had a mom and a dad that loved me, and I had great grades! That all changed when my dad died.

My dad loved that I was left-handed, I would be an amazing volleyball player! That's what he always said at lest. When he left us the only skill he left was the fact that I can play volleyball very well. And my mother respected his wish and started to force me to practice every day for hours. That's when the clouds started to cover up the sun.

You could say that my dad was the sun when I was younger, but I would disagree it was that I had everything anyone would ever want. But the more it fell apart the more clouds started to come in.

My family is falling apart because of my dad dying • cloud one • I lost all of my friends when I could not see them anymore •cloud 2• I could go on forever but you get the point. After a while, I did not know what the sun even looked like, felt like, I lost...EVERYTHING

After that my emotions started to fade away, no more happiness no more sad times no more anger. It was all gone. And soon did all of the light from the sun, it was dark I could not see anything I was lost in my own head.

If I had one wish, it would be to go back. To go back to the days where I had no care in the world. To where I would go home to a happy family. Where I could feel the sun and see the light from it. But now that's all gone. And I'm never going to be able to get it back.

That's what I thought until I saw him.

Thanks for reading this is my first work and I love this rare pair so much! I will try to post often and if you want a different pair and for me not to do this story tell me so. Thank you.