Chapter 12: Lost

Even the bird is caged by the sky

"Aish, I am so exhausted!!" Complained Kai, slumping himself onto the couch. You raised an eyebrow at what he said. Exhausted? All he did the whole day was eat, sleep, play games and repeat the cycle. How can that make someone feel exhausted?

But once again, it's Kai you are talking about. He gets tired everytime he breathes. Such a lazy ass.

But then again, Kai isn't the only one like this. Almost everyone is except for Kyungsoo, Junmyeon, Minseok and Baekhyun.

You all took your seats and you let out a bored sigh. Some of them were using their phones, some were playing games in the Game Room and Kyungsoo was in the garden, watering his flowers. Baekhyun was in his room, probably working.

Baekhyun is the only one who actually acts like a Mafia. But the others just act like babies. But when they have to be serious, they are. One time, they are the softest human beings but the other time, they are ruthless killers. You are gonna go crazy someday because of their duality.

You lazily looked at Junmyeon who was smiling at his phone. You saw him streaming Red Velvet's 'Red Flavour' with so much passion. You shook your head in disbelief. He has to be the biggest fanboy of Red Velvet. He and Chanyeol are kind of like the same, but the only difference is that Chanyeol listens to secretly and Junmyeon does it in front of everyone.

You swear you are gonna die out of boredom if you are inside this house for another second. Suddenly, you saw Baekhyun walking towards you guys while fixing his watch.

He was wearing a black leather jacket over a simple black t-shirt with a pair of black jeans. He surely loves to wear black. Even though, his outfits are simple, he still manages to oull of a hot look. He looked at all of you and asked, "I am going to our place because Lee Tae Wook is there. Who is gonna come with me?"

Without thinking twice, you said, "Me! I will. I am so bored here, I just want to go out."

Everyone looked at you for a second and went back to their business. Baekhyun thought for some time and nodded, "Okay, get ready but don't take much time!"

You nodded while smiling.

-

[A/N: The dress you are wearing👆]

You tied your hair up in a high ponytail. You took a pair of big hoop earrings and wore them. You didn't apply much makeup. You just used a baby pink coloured lip tint, which almost matched your lip colour.

When you were satisfied with your look, you wore a pair of black coloured high heeled boots. When you were done, you went downstairs to see Baekhyun promptly tapping his feet on the floor in an impatient manner and looking at his wrist watch.

You walked up to him, "I am sorry if I took long." His attention was drawn to you and his eyes widened. His heartbeat started racing up and he gulped down. Before he could embarass himself, he looked away and mumbled, "Let's go."