Chapter 2: A Mafia's Game

Everyone has a monster living inside them.

Before you could react, everyone started fighting, throwing punches and kicks at each other. And the fact that Baekhyun's friends were only 4 and those men were about 15 didn't help at all.

You were panicking and shocked, not knowing what to do. The most calm one was Baekhyun, he was carelessly sipping champagne, even though it's not good for a patient to drink any sort of alcohol.

He didn't even get up from his bed, as if he knew that nothing will go wrong. As the others were busy handling those men, four men came up to you and Baekhyun. One men held your arms and the other pointed his gun at you.

The other two also did the same to Baekhyun but not a hint of fear was seen on his face, instead he chuckled, more like a mocked them, "Tsk tsk, your boss is still a coward. He can't show up in front of me when I am stable, but when I am injured."

"One more word comes out of your filthy mouth, I will not hesitate to pull the trigger," Said a man, pointing the gun to his head. How can he be so fearless?

Baekhyun looked at your confused and shocked expression, "Let her go and if not, kill her."

Your eyes widened when he said that, still looking at you. How can he be so heartless? You didn't do anything in the first place, why are you being included in this?

As the guy was about to pull the trigger, you don't know what got into you but you stepped on the guy's foot which caused him to groan and release you. You aimed your fist to his nose, and when your fist landed on his face, blood gushed out of it and he let go of the revolver.

You caught the pistol right at moment and aimed his neck, "If you want to kill someone, first learn how to fight." You hissed and without giving it a second thought, you pulled the trigger and the bullet hit his arm. You intentionally shot his arm, you didn't want to kill him. But what shocked you the most was that, you can still use a gun.

You realised what you had just done and regret rushed in your body when that guy collapsed on the ground. You are doing the same mistake again.

Suddenly, you felt a gun pointing at your back, "Drop the revolver." You raised your hands up in the air and quickly let go of it. One wrong move and the bullet will enter your body.

With all your hopes, you turned around and hit his neck with your elbow. He stumbled backwards and groaned in pain. Now is the time, 1, 2 and 3!

You jumped as high as possible and with all your force, you kicked his chest and he stumbled backwards, you took the chance and punched his face and blood splattered on the ground. This caused your brown hair to fall down to your shoulders from the messy bun you made about an hour ago.

You knew that you broke his teeth and probably fractured his nose too by seeing the blood which now flowed down his nose and came out of his mouth, covering his hand in his own blood.

You felt like someone was staring at you. When you turned around, your eyes met Baekhyun's. He was shocked to see what you just did, but then a few seconds later, his expression again changed back to how it was. Strange feelings rushed inside your body. His eyes, why do they give you these unknown feelings? Why does he seem so familiar?

Your thoughts were interrupted when you saw the guy, who was pointing his gun at Baekhyun, trying to shoot you. Out of reflex, you bent down and the bullet hit the mirror behind you. The pieces of glasses scattered on the ground and you stood back.

You smirked at him, "Let's teach you how to shoot someone." With that, you shot his knee and in a second, he crashed on the floor. You know that it is completely wrong, you thought that you could refrain yourself from being your old self but you were completely wrong.