14.

The next four years of college was like a fairy tale, Jungkook and Taehyung were the IT couple. Their bond was one others dreamed of, they were envied. Graduation was drawing near and the end of year was coming to a close, and everyone wondered what would happen next to the two.

"Hey baby!" Jungkook called from the patio of their shared apartment. After the first year of dating they decided to move in together, renting a block or two away from campus. They were hosting a 'End of the Year' party, and Jungkook was outside setting up a table outside with drinks. When Taehyung didn't answer, Jungkook called a little louder, making the neighbor turn eyeing him, "Daddy!"

"I heard my name?" Taehyung popped his head out the sliding door, with a smirk.

Jungkook rolled his eyes at his boyfriend, "I swear you don't answer on purpose," shaking his head, as his elder walks out to wrap his long arms around the youngers slim waist. Tracing the line of his abs, "Mm I might just be, I love it when you call me Daddy," he began to nibble Jungkooks ear causing him to squirm.

"Daddy we're about to have guests, I don't think now is the right time to be teasing," the younger expressed, his body betraying him as he moved his head to the side giving Taehyung better access.

"You show otherwise," Taehyung slowly moves one of his hands down Jungkooks front, feeling his semi hard member through his jeans. Jungkook hummed, and bucked forward, loving the way his elder caressed him.
He could hold back anymore, grabbing Jungkook by the waist he turned him around and lifted him onto the table. With one hand on his hip, the other made its way into Jungkooks hair and brought his lips into his. Taehyung loved the way his baby submitted without complaint, he moved himself closer pressing forward so their hard selves rubbed together.
The friction was painful for Jungkook, as he became more whiny, precum leaking into his boxers. Taehyung didn't let go until he knew Jungkooks lips were swollen and red, trailing kisses down his neck then sucking. It couldn't be helped but Tae loved the feeling of Jungkook crumbling in front of him, but it a sudden voice cock-blocked the couple.

"Okay I know you had me a key to your apartment, but I did NOT want to walk in on this," Jimin walked out onto the patio, holding a 12 pack of Heineken for Jungkook and and a bottle of Pinot Noir Red for his best friend. Taehyung blushed turning the other way to fix his obvious boner. "I've seen it all Tete, but I don't want to see it with Jungkook."

He hopped off the table, heading towards Jimin to help with the alcohol. Even in the four years that have passed, Jimin still questioned Jungkook at times. Maybe it was because Taehyung and him had a past and he was looking out for him; or because he felt like Jungkook would eventually mess up somehow.

"Sorry Jiminie, we didn't expect to have guests so early," Taehyung finally turned to give him a hug. It was the first time he was seeing Jimin in 6 months since he left for Europe to backpack with his new boyfriend, Yoongi.

With the two extra hands to help, the decorations and drinks were where they should be, and they were ready to party. Walking over to Jungkook who was sitting on a stool outside on his phone, Taehyung noticed how quickly he put it away when he noticed him.
"Everything okay baby?" he asked, as he wrapped his arms around Jungkooks neck. Why was he so personal with his phone all of a sudden.

"Y-yeah babe. Why wouldn't I be?" Eyeing his partner with curiosity, he didn't hesitate to be straight forward.

"Oh you just seemed very secretive. Wondered if everything was okay," looking at his youngers face, for a sign of panic. There wasn't one.

"Oh yeah, Yugyeom texted, he said he was on his way," Jungkook said, returning Taehyungs embrace, wrapping his arms around him. Yugyeom, he was Jungkooks newest friend. They had met at a small music festival the school held two months ago, while Taehyung was out on a photographic hike.
The older didn't feel any ill feelings towards Yugyeom, he actually quite liked him a lot. He was kind, funny, and mature for his age, and Taehyung appreciated that very much. But why was Jungkook acting suspicious all of a sudden?

"Great! I can't wait to see him again," Taehyung expressed, kissing Jungkook on the lips. He smiled.

Returning with a tight smile, Jungkook looked down. Luckily, he was saved by the sound of knocking at the door.

The guests were here, and the party has just begun.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Sorry for the short chapter! Easter weekend has me busy, but I didn't want to keep y'all wondering what happens next 😏
I hope everyone is continuing to stay safe and have a great Easter 🐣
I'll be back soon!