12.

**Jungkook POV**

The basement cafe was lightly dimmed, there was a few people at the tables getting their post drunk coffees. You could see Jimin  in one of the farther back booths, walking towards him you could see the anger in his eyes.

Before remembering, you always questioned why he hated you, but now you understood. You slid into the booth across from him and a waitress comes to take your order, waving her off.

"So....Jungkook," he said your name with such irritation, you gulp, "you finally remember."

You nodded staring down at the table, pulling apart a napkin. "I do."

Jimin nodded. He was quiet for a minute, as his eyes searched your face, looking for the slightest insincerity. 
"Do you honestly care for Taehyung? Or was this a game to play with his heart?" His question took you aback. "You played with his in high school, and now you want to ruin his heart?"

"N-no! Jimin I am NOT the same person from before," you stared at him with pleading eyes. His lips pursed at you, eyeing you like a hawk.

"How can I believe that Jungkook? You have no idea how my heart broke every time I held him, as he cried, did you know he almost committed suicide because of you?!" Jimin slammed his fist onto the table, causing a few of the other customers to turn to look.
You held your head in your hands, tears welling up in your eyes, and you let a few fall onto the table. "Are you crying?"

You couldn't hide it anymore, all the pain that accumulated over the past year and a half coming forth. You finally broke. All Jimin could do was stare, as your shoulders shuttered, and your tears continued to fall.

A few minutes passed, and you looked up at Jimin, "I'm sorry," was all you could say at the moment. You could never understand what Taehyung went through, you were a selfish kid with a fucked up life.

"Is that it? You think an 'I'm sorry' is enough?"

There wasn't much you could do, but apologize to the one that truly deserved it.
"Jimin, I care about Taehyung. If I could take it all back I would. Since the accident, I've felt empty, alone, and when I met him," you paused, seeing him raise an eyebrow at you, "AGAIN. When I met him...again. I got to know him, and he-he showed me that I could love. I didn't think I could feel that, I told myself I would never love, after what happened with my parents; but Jimin, I LOVE Taehyung. I KNOW I do."

"Do you honestly Jungkook? That is some strong feelings," he raised his mug to his lips.

"Yes. I do jimin, I love Taehyung and I'm going to tell him," you raised out of the booth, fists on the table.
You could see the corner of Jimins lips twitch. Was he smiling? You pulled out your phone to look at the photo Namjoon had taken of you both. His smile was the the one thing that healed you lately. It was genuine and beautiful. You both looked happy.

"Well Jungkook, I'm not the one you need to say that to. I told you to meet me here, because I wanted to make sure your intentions were pure. I doubted it A LOT, but seeing you cry, and actually cry. I couldn't doubt you anymore," he looked at you and grinned. "Now...go find Taehyung."

You smiled, leaving the booth and hugging him, you knew what you had to do.

Sorry if this is such a short chapter, I will be taking a short break. Hopefully I'll be back tomorrow or the next day, I just have a lot of family stuff going on and I need to clear my head. I hope everyone is enjoying the story so far, don't hesitate to let me know what I should change or do! It's far from over💜 Everyone stay safe! Stay healthy! See y'all soon💜