5.

The hours passed quickly and everything became a blur, the music caused my head to throb. As I clenched my ears looking for a bathroom. Why was there so many people? I reached the wall and started feeling my way to any secluded area.

"Taehyung?" Who's calling me? I couldn't make out anything ahead of me. "Oh gosh, Tae are you okay? Here. Let me help you."

Tae? Jungkook! "No. No it's okay. I s-got it. I-I'm good, just n-need to find a room," my voice didn't belong to me. It was slurred and quiet.

"Tae you are clearly not okay, let me help you get to a room okay?" Jungkooks voice filled with panic and concern as he wrapped his arm around my waist. He felt warm and squishy, I wouldn't mind falling asleep in his arms.

Stop Taehyung, what are you thinking? I hit the temple of my head, shouldn't have done that. Stumbling back into the wall, Jungkook hoisted my up higher on his hip and lead me to a plain blue bedroom and set me down. It's to hot, I fumbled at the front of my shirt trying to unbutton the fabric.

"Whoa whoa whoa hey Taehyung stop," I could feel his warm hands grab mine as he laid them down next to me, pushing my hair from my forehead. "I'm going to get you some water okay? Don't move."

Don't move he said, but I was beginning to burn up. Reaching up to finish unbuttoning just the top of my shirt not realizing I had already lowered it half way. By the time Jungkook got back, I had blacked out.

Jungkook POV

God damn it Tae. Why would you get incredibly hammered on your first night? I had been watching him all night, talking shots with his friend and his girl, playing beer pong, and even doing a keg stand earning you points with the frat house. He was different, but at the same time, something about him reminded me of someone. Looking for a restroom, I spotted Taehyung almost kneeled over covering his ears in the hallway, before seeing him grab the wall looking for somewhere to go.
Now I'm out looking for some water, running around the entire house when I realized there was no water in the kitchen. Finally, finding solace in the fridge that was in the garage. Concern rushing through my mind as I raced back to Taehyung.

"Hey! Sorry it took me a minute, there wasn't any in the kitchen so I had to—" turning to face Taehyung, he was sprawled out on the bed his shirt half way undone. Walking forward, I could see the sweat down his cheat, he's beautiful. The dim light reflecting from the outside street lamps bounced off his skin, his chest was well maintained but I could tell his stomach was adorably squishy. I had to chuckle. Catching a glimpse of his face, his features had softened; his lips were puffing out, how cute. He's so peaceful, how could someone with such a heavy guard up look so serene when they slept. He made a small movement to grab the nearest pillow, as he cuddled it wrapping his leg around it. What I would do to be that pillow. Wait, what am I thinking?
Stop it Jungkook, he's drunk and passed out, but he looked amazing.

"Taehyung!!" I heard someone yelling, causing Taehyung to squirm. Leaving the bottled water on the night stand, I quickly ran out the door looking for whoever caused him to stir.
I scanned the hallway, suddenly seeing how the house has since cleared out drawing the close to a raging night. Woo-shik rounded the corner and narrowed in on me.
"Hey! Have you seen Taehyung? We're about to head home and we can't find him anywhere," his eyes filled with panic.

"You're Woo-shik right? I'm Jungkook, from your traditional arts class with Taehyung."

When he finally remembered, a smile crossed his face, "Oh so YOU'RE Jungkook?" He smiled even brighter when you nodded. You're Jungkook? What could he mean by that? He looked me up and down like a hunter and it's prey, which made me uncomfortably fidget.

"Well....Taehyung is in one of the bedroom, he seemed incredibly drunk, so I took him into a room," I explained, but after everything I had just said it seems like a light clicked in Woo-shik.

Taehyung is in one of the bedroom, he seemed incredibly drunk, so I took him into a room," I explained, but after everything I had just said it seems like a light clicked in Woo-shik

"You know what Jungkook?" He gave me a teasing smirk, it reminded me of the look Taehyung gave earlier in the kitchen, but way less intimidating.

I cocked my head to the side, "What?"

"Why don't you stay with Taehyung tonight? We'll come back and get him in the morning, Nayeon and I need the room to ourselves if you know what I mean," he patted the side of my arm and winked, as he motioned to the tipsy girl clinging to his arm. I couldn't for the love of God understand why everyone kept looking at me that way.

"O-Okay, yeah. I got can take care of him," I smiled at Woo-shik. "Here let me get your number so I can call you when he's waking up."

"Sure thing JK, and thanks!" He handed me my phone back and hoisted Nayeon onto his back and continued out the house.

I slowly walked back towards the room that had Taehyung fast asleep, peering in, I could see that his shoes were still on, so i decided to walk inside to make him more comfortable.

My eyes betrayed me and wandered up his legs and torso as I began to unlace his dress shoes. In doing so, it caused him to rustle.
"Mmm Jungkook..," he rolled onto his back exposing his chest and his front.

"Tae?"

No answer.

Did he realize I was here? Or is he dreaming?

Noticing how his chest rises and falls, he's return back into a deep sleep, taking off the other shoe, I sighed. Sitting down onto the side of the bed, looking back at his slender body. His long legs and how the jeans covered them tightly, to the half opened shirt that blanketed his tan skin, his hair plastered in curls on his forehead. All his features popped out, and at this moment I could feel a tight squeeze in my heart. I noticed every mark on his face, a beauty mark kissed the tip of his nose, the bottom left of his mouth and the corner of his right eye. Taehyung was gorgeous, I couldn't deny that anymore.

I have barley met this person and he already has a strong hold on me, but why, if he was so cold? This is a challenge I am willing to take on. What is it about you Taehyung that makes me tick? I wonder.