4.

The music was blasting as we walked through the doors of the house. The lights were low, and black lights filled the room. You could hear the shrieks of girls drinking towards the back room playing beer pong, the boys in the backyard wrestling claiming to be the best. Woo-shik lead you through the crowd to the kitchen to grab a drink, there was liquor bottles lining the counters, a punch bowl filled with some red substance that looked like it wasn't safe to drink. Definitely going to stay away from that tonight.

"Woo-shik! You came, oh my gosh!" An obnoxious looking girl with big wide eyes, long brown hair, and a chipmunk like smile.

Squealing as she jumped into Woo-shiks arms, "Nayeon of course I made it, you're the one that invited me!" He smiled lifting her off the ground

"Do you want to play beer pong with me? The last couple just lost and they need replacements, come on! Please!" She looked up at him with pleading eyes, no one could resist that face. I nudged him forward, 'go'. He smiled at me, grabbing her hand and running towards the table, leaving me alone in the kitchen.
There was a lot of drinks to choose from, hmm. Grabbing a cup and some eyes, I threw together some Malibu rum and pineapple juice; this will do for now.

"Whoa."

I froze. That voice, I can recognize it from a mile away. Jungkook. He is here. Shit.
You looked up towards his voice, Jungkook was just standing at the entrance of the kitchen looking at you up and down. Why was he looking at me like that? You glanced down to see if there was anything else out of place.

"Taehyung is it?" You nodded. "You look....wow. I barley even recognized you from class this morning. You clean up amazing." Blushing you raised the cup to your lips for a long swig. Apparently that's not the only thing you don't remember me from.

"Thank you. Jungkook was it?" You smirked at him. How can someone not remember the person they tormented for four years? Hmm.

"Y-yeah. I'm sorry for being straight forward, but you look amazing," he said as his eyes glided across my body again. I cleared my throat. His eye flashed back to yours, face turning red. "Sorry."

I couldn't help but feel the corners of my mouth twitch as I fight to hold the smile that can creep up at any moment.
"Thank you Jungkook, I appreciate the compliment. Now if you excuse me, I have to find my friend," straightening my back, and started to strut past Jungkook only to be stopped by his hand.

"Wait-" he grabbed my forearm. He glanced down at his hand, and I raised my head slowly to look him in the way. Memories flooding my mind, him grabbing my arm and throwing me down the school steps, as him and his friends laughed. Sensing my sudden hostility, he rubbed his palms on his pants. "Oh, I'm sorry. I just wanted to ask if there was something wrong? Since I saw you this morning, I feel like you dislike me." His eyes were wide with concern, but they were beautiful to look at it.

I shook my head, "Jungkook... I-" should I tell him our past? Or should I let him find out on his own? My mind raced with a million questions. "Look, I don't know you yet. It's hard to put my trust into someone I have barley met." I put on the best intimidating face you could manage.

" I put on the best intimidating face you could manage

"I see. My apologies then, I hope we can be friends soon then Tae," Jungkook gave me a soft smile.

Tae. He called me Tae. Why did that make me weak? Removing the thoughts from my head, I took one last look at him and walked away in search of Woo-Shik.

I'm sorry if it's so short guys! Stay healthy and safe, thank you for continuing to read. I hope to update every day until the very end💜