13.

**No one POV**

The night was cool and brisk, the breeze smelt like oak. Taehyung walked the same path that he and Jungkook walked the night of the carnival. He stopped in the exact spot and stared up at the sky, thinking back to when Jungkook confessed his feeling. The way his lips felt on Taehyungs forehead, soft and warm. Closing his eyes, he inhaled, smelling a familiar cologne, he opened his eyes.

Jungkook was running on the other side of the quad, what is he doing? Taehyung wondered. He was looking around, and when his eyes met Taehyung he smiled, making his way towards him.
What the fuck? Taehyung looked at Jungkooks state. The right side of his face had a bloody cut like he had just gotten into fight, his hair was in disarray.
After all that running he walked to the nearest wall and leaned against it, his chest heaving as he caught his breath.

For the first time that night, Taehyung got a good look at him, despite his beaten state, Taehyung thought it made him look sexy. Jungkook was in tight black pants that hugged his thighs and ass perfectly, black shirt loosely tucked in, biker gloves and a leather black jacket that fit him incredibly well. His hair clung to his hair in wet curls.

"Jungkook, are you okay?" Taehyung started towards him, but stopped when he raised his hand.

He inhaled a few more breathes and pushed himself off the wall walking towards Taehyung

"Taehyung, can we talk please? It's important." Hearing the urgency in his voice, Taehyung nodded and motioned to a bench on the path.

They both sat there, staring up at the trees, when he started to speak, "Look Taehyung..." looking at Taehyung, he could see his eyes staring back at him doe like. God, why did they have to be so damn beautiful? "I wanted to tell you that I remember....everything."

Taehyung looked away, inhaling a sharp breath and released it, hearing the sound of a shuddered breathe Jungkook reached for his hand.

"You don't have to say anything okay? Let me just talk for a minute, I need to say all of this before you say anything okay?" Jungkook looked at Taehyung with pleadingly. He just nodded in response.
Letting on a long breathe, Jungkook began to tell Taehyung everything.

"When we were in high school, I treated you horribly," pausing to look at Taehyungs reaction, he just gave Jungkook a tight smile," and I know it must've been hard for you to endure what I did to you. There is no excuse for the way I treated you, and I just wanted to tell you why I was fucked up. My parents divorced when I entered freshman year, I was angry at the world. Everything was a lie, the love they shared wasn't real. It made me question everything, who my real friends were, and if they really cared.  I told myself I wouldn't love anyone, because seeing what it did to my dad when my mom told him she couldn't be with him. She left in the middle of the night without saying goodbye," stopping to let a few tears fall.

Taehyungs heart ached for him, but he didn't want to stop Jungkook, so he gave him a small squeeze of the hand.

"When I first walked in, I saw Jimin and you together smiling and laughing, I envied both of you. Jimin was dating one of the girls in our group, so I couldn't fuck with him, but you. You were vulnerable. You weren't like Jimin, the exact opposite, so I picked you as an easy target. I'm sorry, for everything I did. The reason I didn't remember you was because, I was in a motorcycle accident right after we graduated. I hit a parked car, can you believe that?" Jungkook chuckled at the thought. "When I hit the car, i flew forward, hitting the pavement. My parents thought I was going to die, the doctors said I was lucky to have been wearing a helmet, because if not I should've been dead. My memory was wiped, they told me it would come back in its time, but it never did."

"Jungkook—" Taehyung tried to speak.

"Tae....please listen." He shut his mouth, and urged him to continue.

"Anyway, I drank and drank after I recovered from the injuries, my father pulled some strings and I ended up here. In dreaded it, I could barley remember there names and then they wanted to send me to college? Parent of the year award. But it all changed, the day I saw you Tae."

Jungkook stared at Taehyung with such love, it made him melt. Before he could keep going, he kneeled in front of him.

"Wait Jungkook, what are you doing?" Grabbing his arms to stand him up, but Jungkook didn't budge.

"I'm not proposing Tae," Jungkook let out a laugh, showing his full smile, and Taehyung carrying his boxy smile. "I just think it would be right to apologize this way. I fell for you Tae, even with your moody, and cold attitude. I get it now, you had your guard up because of me. I am so sorry. Jimin told me that you wanted to end your life."

Taehyung gasped, and looked at Jungkook, tears began to stream down his red cheeks. Reaching up to wipe a tear, Jungkook leaned in and kissed every single one that fell. He pressed his forehead against his elders.

"Taehyung, I am sorry. I truly am, I say that with all my heart...I-" holding Taehyungs face, looking at him with such love, he could feel his heart full. "I love you Tae."

With those words, Taehyung bursted into tears. "Jungkook...I'm sorry."

The boys heart dropped. Why was he sorry?

He let him cry, hugging him, Taehyung just cried and cried. He could feel his shirt begun to dampen from his hears, but he didn't complain nor move. He just held him, brushing through his hair. When Taehyung could feel the tears subside, he pulled away.

"I'm sorry Jungkook, I just needed to cry. Looking back, and getting an apology, and then your confession. It just was a lot to take in at once," he responded steading his breathing.

His eyes were swollen, my poor Tae. Risking it, Jungkook lens forward, kissing each one of Taehyungs puffy eyes.

"I can't lie to you though," opening his eyes, "trying to ignore my growing feelings for you was incredibly hard. You are very persistent Jungkook-ssi." He grinned.

Ignore my growing feelings, what? Jungkook confused, was about to speak when Taehyungs lips pressed into his. They were everything he had dreamed of. Taehyung's lips were so warm and inviting. It wasn't a normal kiss though, it was filled with pain, and it was getting messier and messier by the second. Jungkook pulled away first, caressing the side of Taehyung's face.

"I know you won't be able to forgive me quickly, but I want to try and be everything you could've wished for and more. Can i do that?" Tracing his thumb over the older boys jaw.

One quick kiss, and Taehyung nodded, "I forgave you a while back, but I'm ready to forget and move forward with you."

With that statement alone, Jungkook wrapped his arms around Taehyung and pulled him into the tightest hug. They held onto each other until the sun rose. Kissing each other endlessly.

This was the start of a new beginning for Taehyung and Jungkook, moving on from the past and starting a future. It couldn't have been more perfect.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

It is NOT over! I still have a lot in mind for this 😊  Thank you for continuing to reading. I wanted to go ahead and update this today instead of leaving it hanging like that lol.💜 I will be back!