"Was that even a question?" He asked as he cocked his eyebrows a little. I smiled and write down my digits and handed it to him.

"Don't loose it now." I said winking at him. I was about to go deal with another customer but Eddie had taken care of him sending a wink my way. Huh?

"Wanna dance with me?" Cole asked. I turned around to stare at him.

"I'm working. I don't have time to dance." I said pointedly.

"Got your heart broken recently?" He asked.

"You could say that."

"Just dance with me. I'm just here for a good time. And I'm sure your boss won't mind." He said above the noise that was in the room.

"Fine. But you owe me. I should be working after all." I said looking towards Eddie who was already shooing me away. I laughed as I made my way towards the actual club. Maybe I did need to let loose a bit. I grabbed Cole's hands and led him to the dance floor. Cole gripped my waist as I grinded my body against him.

"If you continue like this, I might just have to take you on the dance floor." He said. I grinded my ass on him before turning to run my finger up and down his chest.

"Who said I mind?" I asked as I cocked my head to the side. His grip tighten, "Besides, you said you were here for a good time. Did you not?"

He leaned down and bit my earlobe a bit. I stifled the moan that threatened to escape from my lips. He continued to nibble on my ears and trailed kisses down to my neck. I tilted my neck to provide him better access.

"I am having a good time." He whispered. My breathe was raging and he smirked and moved away, continuing to dance like nothing happened. Oh fuck no. I smiled and continued to dance, my hand brushing across the boner that stood out at the front of his pants. Every time he would bit his lip and every time I would shrug it off. He wanted to play dirty, so let's play dirty. I grinded against his boner as his grip around my waist hardened. His eyes turned dark.

I pulled him close and whispered in his ear,"Still having a good time?"

He shuddered under my grasp and for once I wasn't thinking. I wasn't thinking about bills, family issues, or anything. I wasn't thinking of Jason and it made me happy.

"Your a fucking good tease." He said biting his lip. I ran my hands down his torso and whispered in his ear once again.

"Follow me and I'll show you how much of a tease I can be." The words I said were low and my skin burned. I needed him to touch me. I needed the release. I smiled and let go of him walking towards the staff bathroom. I didn't expect him to follow but there he was behind me. I turned to stare at him. He locked the door behind him and walked up towards me slowly. Fuck! I bit my lip out of habit as his eyes turned darker.

His hands grabbed my hips and pulled me towards him. His lips captured mine hungrily. I held back the moan as he nibbled on my bottom lip. My hands tangled in his hair as I tugged it. He hoisted my up and my legs automatically wrapped around his waist. His hands tugged at my shirt as he threw it from over my head pressing his lips back to mine. I moaned as I pulled him towards me impossibly closer. I unbuttoned his shirt and he threw it on the ground. He pushed me against the wall before detaching his lips from mine. I whimpered from the lost of contact. He was breathing heavily. I lowered myself from him and unbuckled his pants. His eyes growing dark with lust.

"Are you sure about this? Cause once I start, I won't stop." He said lowly. I rolled my eyes.

"If I wasn't sure, I wouldn't have given you an open invitation." I said as his pants dropped to the floor. He stepped out of the and kicked them to the side. My eyes wide as I saw how big he was. He chuckled when he saw my reaction.

"I'm not your average guy." He said.

"No kidding." I muttered.

He slid his underwear down to the floor. I dropped to my knees and took his length in my mouth. I swirled my tongue around before easing up and focusing on his tip. He tasted heavenly and I wanted more. He gripped my hair groaning as my head bobbed up and down. I took my hand and massages his ball sack. I didn't know how he liked his head but I decided to go with sloppy. I continued as my tongue swirled at the base. I was enjoying myself. I bobbed my head faster as he gripped my hair tighter.

"Fuck! I'm gonna-" he started and I felt his load released into my mouth. I moaned and swallowed everything. He starred at me as I wiped the corner of my lips. I smirked at him. I got up but was trapped between his arms. His lips crashed on mine. I moaned and tangled my hands in his hair once again. He pulled back slightly, "that was fucking hot." I smiled and kissed him once again.

His hands unbuckled my pants and I was left in nothing when he was finished. I started to feel self conscious as my body wasn't the most flawless. He flipped my over and I gripped the counter. Luckily, the cream I was using had helped to heal my cuts and bruises that formed in my back. If anything, they now looked like fading scars. Cole reached to the side and grabbed a bottle of lube and a pack of condom. Perks of being in a gay club that promotes safe sex. He tore the condom and rubbed the lube over my hole. His fingers entering me to stretch me.

I gasps at the sudden entrance and moaned. He continued as my moans only got louder and louder. He pulled his finger out and I whimpered. Suddenly he slammed into me. I screamed at the sudden entry. Cole didn't give me time to adjust before he started to pound into me. I moaned loudly.

"Fuck! Harder! Harder!" I screamed as he picked up speed. I gripped the counter as Cole's dick touched my prostate. I screamed. Cole gripped my hair causing me to arch even further. I was so close. His hand made contact with my left cheek. I let out a moan. Who knew pain would feel this good? He repeated the action again and my moan to sound louder.

"Your a fucking masochist." He said gripping my hair which made me moan. Cole pounded into me but I wanted more. I needed more. So I started to bounce against him. His dick never once missing my prostate.

"Oh god! I'm gonna come!" I moaned. But that didn't slow him down. He continued pounding into me. I moaned and released the load I had built up inside of me. My come flying on the walls and some of the counter. Cole came inside me and pulled out. I was weak. I looked at him as he ripped the condom that was filled with his semen off. He discarded it in the bin and closed the gap between us. "That was the best sex I have had in a while." I said. Cole smiled and kissed my lips once again.

"You felt like a fucking virgin." He said as he bit my bottom lip.

"I'll take that as a compliment." I said against his lips.

Cole kissed me again before gathering his clothes as I did the same. I fixed my shirt and wiped off the walls where my come had reached. I discarded the tissue I used and turned to face him. He was starring at me.

"What? Is something on my face?" I asked turning towards the mirror to check.

"No. There's nothing." He said. I looked at him.

"Then what? Why are you starring at me?"

"Think we can do this again sometime? Maybe somewhere that's not so restricting?"

I smiled looking at him.

"How about you give me a call or send a text and I'll consider it?" I said reaching for the doorknob. Cole pushed me against the door giving me one final kiss. Truth was, I never planned on considering it. This was just a one time thing.

"I'll definitely do that." He said before reaching for the handle and walking out. I was stunned. I followed soon after and packed my things calling Jamie. Cole saw me and winked. I blushed looking away but not before waving him bye. I walked out and hoped into Jamie's car. He drove without saying a word. My hands reached out subconsciously to touch my lips. I smiled.

When you let loose, that's when you find what you've been missing.