Chapter 15 - Big Brown Riding Hoods

Start from the beginning

...

...

...

Meanwhile, back in Fruchiel's Cathedral...

Harvey wakes up lying on a camping stretcher on the top balcony of the Cathedral with his alarm ringing on his watch. he turns off his alarm and adjusts his vests and gears.

"Urgh. I think it's been two days since I've been wearing this outfit. I need to get the water shower ready." Harvey complained to himself. He looks down the balcony and sees numerous areas of land finally cleared by the hardworking units from the Baker and Able Company. They also start constructing cemented buildings and structures from the countless construction supplies and materials, together with a few construction vehicles, spawned by Harvey through his Military Development System earlier.

"If I'm not mistaken, Able One-One said, that location will be the Hospital." Harvey said to himself while looking at an open space.

"While over there, will be the Armory and Shooting Range." he said, looking to an early construction site ongoing in the location.

"And the Airstrip and Airbase will be....in this big open space." Harvey, walking to the right side of the balcony overlooking an open stretch area the size of approximately 2.5 hectares.

"Damn. Those guys are really something else. I'm now quite afraid and guilty about their loyalty. Makes me feel kinda bad leaving all the labor at them." he sighed, walking out of the balcony.

"Well, they still insisted, so I got no choice." he followed as he walks down the stairs.

...

...

As he heads down the main hall with the big statue of Razhiel in the front center, he sees the five beast-humans in the doorway. He then greets them as they approach him.

"HEYY! HOW ARE YOU GUYS HANGING OUT?" Harvey screamed, and his voice echoes across the main hall.

"Wha-What?! Ssshh! Keep your voice down, Sir Harvey!" Ferma loudly whispered. The five beast-humans finally approach Harvey with the big statue behind him.

"Oh. Sorry about that. How are you guys doing?"

"We're good to see you fine and well after the ruckus last night, Sir Harvey. We're just here to pay respects to our holiness again." Plaire and the rest kneeled and bowed in front of the marble statue. Harvey looks behind him, and sees the huge statue, with some of the parts beginning to deteriorate and covered with green molds and vines.

"I see...."

Harvey then looks around the empty hall. He sees many broken long benches, tattered curtains, cracked walls, broken furniture, etc.

"Hm..." Harvey poses a thinking pose as he continues to look around.

"What's the matter, Sir Harvey?" Desmond looked up at him in wonder.

"Oh. Nothing. Sorry to disturb you guys. I'm just thinking about this place." Harvey replied.

"It's alright. What's on your mind, Sir?" Desmond followed.

"Well, I'm just thinking. While you guys wait for our reply to your alliance invitation, you can stay here in this hall, instead of the tents outside where the loud and messy constructions are currently ongoing."

The five beast-humans are surprised and stand up.

"Yo-You sure? Sir Harvey?" Wilma gasped.

"It's a privilege to be in here the gracious hall! Thank you, Sir Harvey!" Ferma cheered.