Chapter 22

"Huh where am I?" Its dark. I can't see or hear anything. "Hello?" I called out. Silence. I shivered as I started walking even though I couldn't see.

"Why is so cold?" I tried looking for a source of light but it was way to dark. Then just like that, I walked straight into a wall.

"That hurt." I groaned holding my head. I put my hand on the wall and felt a switch. I flipped it and the lights turned on.

I gasped, my eyes wide with horror, and backing against the wall. The room was filled with toys staring at me laughing and moving. "N..nooo."

I screeched holding my ears closed, closing my eyes, and sitting on the floor not looking at the scene in front of me.

I was shaking in fear as the toys laughed at me. One of the toys came to my face. I opened my eyes and the toy was in front of me with doctor tools.

"N...NOOOO." I screamed.

*******

I woke up and squnited my eyes. "What a weird dream." I sat up and held my head. "Then why did it feel so real?"

I looked around the room and saw a closet with guy clothes hanging from it. I looked next to me and my older brother was sleeping.

"Ah that's right I passed out." I got out of bed and walked in the living room. Lucifer was there cleaning.

He looked over in my direction and smiled. "You feel better?" I nodded and he smiled. "That's good, when you passed out I got really worried."

"Ah, sorry about that." I smiled faintly. "Are you okay you look pale." He came over to me and stared at me.

"I'm fine, I just had a really weird dream that's all." He still looked worried but nodded. "Okay, if some things bothering you, tell me okay." I nodded and he smiled and went back to cleaning.

"Ah that's right I'm heading out for a bit okay."

"Okay."

I walked out the door and started walking. That dream, what exactly was that? I looked around at the people and sighed.

I went to the mall and many other shops near it. I didn't really buy anything, I mostly just looked around. Games, books, clothes, accessories, toys... Toys! As soon as I saw the toys I cringed away.

How creepy. Toys scare me now. I remembered my dream where the toys surrounded me, laughing non-stop. I walked away and looked at other stuff.

Maybe I should go home. Its only noon but its still creepy being alone. I turned every way eyeing my surroundings. Oh crap. Im getting paranoid. Stop it self-conscious.

I sighed and walked out of the store. Its too bright. I squinted my eyes looking up at the sky. How pretty. The way the blue stretches and the clouds looking like cotton sketched perfectly across the sky.

I stared and realized I was still standing in the way of people. I stared walking again and turned down an abandon road.

Unaware of my surroundings a hand slipped over my mouth and a blindfold over my eyes. I squirmed hitting and kicking but someone held my arms behind my back.

"Mmmhm." I was thrown in the back of a van and just like that I was being taken somewhere probably far away or really close.

[Hey guys! Sorry it the chapter is too short or too long. I am also sorry for the very crappy ending. I just needed to end it since I'm very tired and running out of ideas for this chapter. If you have any ideas for any of my books please tell me. Stay awesome!

Lucifer]