Chapter 11

My eyes went wide with fear. No no no I can't be alone right now. I looked around the room once more blinking still nothing.

"N....NOOOOO AHHHHHH." I started screaming and Rhyuzhaki and Lucifer bursts in the room.

"Hey Yuki its alright." Lucifer was holding me.

"Wh...what happened all of a sudden?" Rhyuzhaki looked at me with wide eyes.

"This happens if she wakes up all alone when shes with friends."

"Huh?"

"Basically its called a panic attack."

"I...I see." Rhyuzhaki looked at me with a worried look on his face. "Will she be okay?"

"She'll be fine in like 5 minutes." Lucifer gave a reassuring smile.

"I..I..I remembered wh...what happened I..in the p..p..past." I was shaking badly as I fell to my knees.

"Really?" Lucifer looked concerned. "Was it good or bad?"

"Both." I stared at the ground. "It was when Rhyuzhaki spent time with me and when he ignored me to." I had an annoyed look on my face.

"I'm sorry. I wanted to spend more time with you but they..they took me away from you without telling me first."

I just stared at him in my I'm not buying it way. "I'm telling the truth." He did sound a little more convincing.

(Rhyuzhaki POV)

I looked at my little sister hoping she would believe me but it seems like she just didn't care.

My sister is the only one I have left. My parents both died and she was left alive I'm at least glad they didn't harm her.

"Your the only one I have left now." I said as tears welled up inside me. Yuki looked at me from the floor shocked.

Then she got up and came over to me and hugged me.

"I'm sorry Rhyuzhaki I didn't mean to make you make a face like that." She softly touched my hair as the tears flowed out of my eyes.

(Yuki's POV)

I felt Rhyuzhaki's tears on my shirt. They made my skin feel cold as they seeped in my shirt. I softly petted him until he sopped crying.

When he finally stopped he stood up straight and smiled. "I'm sorry I normally don't cry like that." I looked at him for a while.

"Its okay cry as much as you want when you really need to."

[Sorry for not updating I was really deciding on what to do for this chapter but came up with this. Please keep supporting.

Lucifer]