Chapter 9

I just looked at him sitting there crying and felt pain in my chest. I didn't know what to say to make him feel better.

"H... I..." I chocked on my words and ended up not being able to say anything.

"I just wanted to see how you were doing." Mizuki cried like a baby.

All I could do was stare at the ground.

"Yuki maybe should talk to him" Lucifer whispered in my ear.

I looked at him and nodded. I walked over to Rhyuzhaki and got on my knees so that way I could talk to him.

"I'm sorry but I still don't remember you completely." I whispered to him.

He looked at my the tears streaming down his face.

"Its okay." He said that as he wiped away his tears.

"I'm really sorry." I said.

He patted my head softly. I looked at him surprised as he whispered "it's okay."to me.

I looked at Lucifer and he smiled at me. I sat on the couch and we started talking.

"As I was saying before I'm your older brother who left when you were very young"

"Why did you leave?" I looked at him curiously.

"It was right after you turned 6 years old. I was on my way home when some guy came up to me. He told me something and I was fascinated by it and decided to move out and live somewhere else."

"Why didn't you come visit?"

"They told me to not come back and to stay away from you." His eyes turned sad.

I looked at Rhyuzhaki and didn't say anything.

All of a sudden I started feeling heavy. I stood up to go to the kitchen but instead I fell forward and hit the ground.

Lucifer and Rhyuzhaki freaked out and were shaking me but my body didn't respond. Then all these memories started flowing in and I didn't know what to think of them.