Chapter 15

Shots were fired as men with ski masks ran in the room. "Don't anybody move!" Everybody in the halls were frozen as if time itself stopped. This is bad, super bad. I don't wanna die like this. I was frozen and couldn't move. I looked up at Lucifer who seemed extremely calm.

To him it didn't matter who it was. He was still moving as if nothing was happening. "Hey you, I told you to stop moving!" He glared at the men. "Yeah well you don't own me so I'm not listening."

The guy looked super pissed. "You say that now but..." He grabbed my arm and pulled me close to him holding the gun to my head. I was frozen and couldn't move. This experience scared me to most.

Lucifer's eyes widened when he saw me get grabbed. "Yuki! You bitch let her go!" Lucifer was screaming. The man smiled evily. "So this is your girlfriend huh?" The man had a slight spark of interest.

"No were not dating but I promised her brother I would protect her from fuckers like you!" Lucifer snapped. The man laughed then turned me towards him. He then kissed me making my eyes go wide with shock. Everybody in the hall saw it too.

Lucifer's eyes went wide and his jaw dropped. "LET HER GO YOU BASTARD!" Everybody saw Lucifer attack the man. His backup came and pried him off. He tried to hit him bit the other men were holding him tight.

I was by Azusa who was holding me close making sure no one else got close.

(Lucifer's POV)

I wanted to beat the shit out of him. How dare he kiss her! I wanted to be the only one to kiss her. I was looking down in anger. I've loved Yuki ever since the first time she talked to me. She's always kind to her friends and protects them.

I wanted to protect her but I failed. Damn it she must hate me now. She got kissed by a stranger and had a gun pointed to her head. There's no way she'll be fine after that. I looked at Yuki who was crying in Azusa's shirt.

"Heh you made a big mistake going after me!" The man with a mask waled over. I clenched my teeth and glared at him. The man grabbed my face making me flinch.

"You damn bastard making her go through that!" Making the one I love so much go through all that. This bitch is gonna die.

(Yuki's POV)

I watched Lucifer talk back to the man. The man then pushed Lucifer to the ground. "You should know your place mut." He glared. He took out his gun and put it to Lucifer's head. "Sleep well Lu.ci.fer." The man smiled and Lucifer had his eyes wide.

[Sorry the chapter is short I couldn't really think of anything else good.

Lucifer]