Chapter 6

The next day we went back to school and I honestly did not like it. There were projects we had to do that I never knew about.

"What is all this? Why is there sooo much wooork!?" I complained.

"JUST SHUT UP AND HELP ME ALREADY!"

Lucifer was really mad but it wasn't my fault. He really is an idiot, a bigger idiot than I thought.

I started helping out but nothing was working. This absolutely sucks!

"Okay we'll work on it tomorrow."

"Okay~!"

Finally I can go home and sleep. No more dealing with that guy today.

On my way home I noticed something strange. Some guy was following me!

"What the hell." I whispered to myself so he couldn't hear me.

Oh god I have a stalker. Fine if its like this I'll lead him to a false address. I took out my phone and texted Lucifer.

When he replied all it said was, "Hurry up to my house now, and don't stop anywhere!" Wow he really is helpless.

I walked to his house and used the key he gave me in case of emergency. I opened the door and walked inside the softly shut it behind me.

As soon as Lucifer got there the guy was still there. Great he's a major stalker.

"So where is he?" Lucifer looked at me concerned.

I pointed at him.

"How long has he been there?"

"Ever since I started walking home and came here."

"That's really creepy and that's a major stalker!"

"What do I do?" I looked down and stared at the floor.

"Just stay here till he leaves."

"And if he doesn't leave?"

Lucifer looked at me and stayed silent without saying a single thing to me. He never answered my question and whenever I asked he wouldn't reply. What is wrong with you Lucifer???