Chapter 14

All I could think about was that boy. He was the first person to ever ask me to be friends with him.

"Um so do you have many friends?" He looked at as if a little puppy were waiting.

"Nope only two."

"Really who are they?" I giggled at the way he asked that.

"You and Lucifer." He stared at me wide eyed.

"Only us two?"

"Yup."

"Eh but you seem popular." I stared at him and laughed.

"Definitely not popular. I'm always being bullied. That's why I come up here a lot."

"I see. Want me to beat them up?" He suddenly had a scary look on his face. What the hell? Was he always this scary?

"Ah no I'm good."

He stopped glaring and smiled. This guy is super weird that not even I know how to deal with him. It somehow became a habit to hang out together sometimes when we didn't go to class. Our hang out place was on the roof of the school.

"We need to start attending classes more." He giggled after he said that.

"True."

We walked back to the class after the bell rang so that way the teacher didn't catch us. As we are walking a girl stopped us.

"Look the bitch is skipping classes." She laughed at us. "Oh and skipping with a boy huh you sure are a slut." She taunted.

"At least I'm not a bitch ass whore like you." I sneered. I glanced at Azusa who was glaring at her and damn did he look scary.

"Should I kill this bitch ass whore?" He kept his glare and didn't even look at me.

"If you want."

It was obvious we pissed her off cause she was walking away cursing. After she left Lucifer came up.

"Why the fuck are you skipping classes?" He was extremely mad at me.

"Cause they're boring." I whined. He looked at me and smiled.

"Just this once next time I won't let you off easily." He sounded serious.

"How about you skip with us next time."

"Hmmm I'll think about it." He smirked at us. "Hey Azusa you have been treating her nicely right?" He glared at him evily.

"I have been I promise." He looked so scared he was shaking. I giggled at their stupidity.

They both stared at me like why the hell are you giggling? I stopped and just smiled.

Lucifer looked at me surprised. "Since when were you ever this happy?" He suddenly asked but before I could answer it all happened really fast.

[If I don't update its because I'm at school or just in major writers block. Please keep supporting this story.

Lucifer]