🌨🔥 Depressed!Todoroki shoto x Cheater!Male!Reader 💔

For the sake of this oneshot,the reader is going to be an ASSHOLE.
Lord forgive me.
Enjoy~

Todoroki's p.o.v
He yelled again,shouting at his teammates.
"You alright?" I asked.
"Fuck you."

Me and Y/N were on a facetime call whilst he played games - because he was 'sick' and didn't come to school. I knew he wasn't sick,but decided to make it seem like I believed him just so that he wouldn't start another argument.

Despite us being in a relationship,me and Y/N didn't really get along. We fought all the time which made me uncontrollably sad. I didn't like fighting with him. Especially in public.

"You fucking slut." He said,spitting at me.
Everyone around watched in shock.
He started walking away.
All I did was follow him and hold in my tears. I didn't want to cause a scene.

"Fuck sake!" He yelled.
"What's wrong?"
"Nothing. Fuck off."
"Y/N-"
"Shut up! I'm playing!"
"I was just-"
"Shut up! Fucking hell! Just be quiet for once! You know,I could so easily have somebody better than you!"
I felt my heart break a little more,"sorry.."

Surprisingly,Y/N came into school the next morning.

"Hi." I said when he walked passed me.
"Shut up."
"Sorry."

"Hi todoroki!"
Midoriya walked to me,smiling.
"Hi." I smiled back at him
"Are you okay?"
"Yeah,I'm fine."
He looked behind us,"uh you do realise Y/N is flirting with kacchan?"
I looked then turned back around,"I'm at the point where I don't really care anymore."
"Its that bad?"
"Oh you have no idea."

For the rest of the day me and Y/N didn't speak.

7:30am.
I walked to Y/N's dorm and knocked on his door. I wanted to talk to him about 'us'.
After knocking several times and not getting an answer,I just opened the door.

My eyes widened.

He was naked,in bed and asleep with bakugou in his arms.
He didn't hear me come in so I silently closed the door,walking back to my dorm.
After getting to my dorm,I deactivated my social media accounts and blocked him on everything. I deleted our conversations and pictures. Then I changed my number.
I told everyone I know that we were no longer together and to block him on social media,without telling them why.

I completely removed myself from him and didn't offer a shred of explanation or opportunity for dialogue. I disappeared from his life after his betrayal. Without warning and without any arguments.

Needless to say,I went on with my life. As if he was never even there.

9:50am.
Midoriya's p.o.v
I talked with todoroki about the newest all might figurine - trying to make him happy.
Then Y/N walked into the class and sat beside me,"hey."
I looked at him but I didn't reply.
He smiled,"why so quiet?"

Todoroki grabbed the bottom of my chair and pulled me closer to him,putting his arm around me.

"Don't talk to strangers midoriya."