being known is being loved

I know your pizza order. I know you bite your pencil when you're nervous. I know you order green tea when you're happy and black when you're upset. I know the tips of your ears turn red when you're angry. I know you try hiding your freckles because you're embarrassed about them,you shouldn't be they're adorable. I know you don't miss class unless you've played too many games and stayed up late. I know your favourite pie is apple. I know you don't like converse unless they're high tops. I know you pick your skin when you get anxious or upset. I know your favourite cereal is cornflakes and you first ate them when you were 7. I know you prefer netflix over normal TV because the adverts bore you. I know your dream is to visit Japan. I know you always pretend to be sleepy when you don't want to hang out with me anymore because you want to spend some time alone. I know you want your wedding to be simple because you hate big gatherings. I know you always want to spend your birthday alone because you hate it when people sing happy birthday to you. I know you like being kissed on the forehead and neck because it makes you feel loved. I know you prefer calling instead of texting. I know you draw when you're excited about something,you used to paint but that got too messy so you stuck to drawing. I know you love my hugs. I know when I'm not around you hug your pillow because you miss me. I know you love it when I pamper you. I know you want a cherry blossom tattoo when you're older. I know you give yourself motivational talks in the mirror when you get down. I know you love petting cats because you love hearing them purr. I know your favourite colour is red. I know you still wear that friendship bracelet I gave you 6 years ago. I know you took my green sweater 2 years ago and you still wear it at home but your embarrassed to wear it around me. I know you love my omelettes. I know you used to collect rocks when you were 13 because you loved painting them. I know you love bathbombs and when you run out of them you only shower because taking a bath isn't fun unless the water is a funny colour. I know you've used the same cauldron candle for 2 years because you love the way it smells. I know you draw small sketches and stick them on your walls because you hate the walls being empty. I know you love cat calendars. I know you use my perfume when you're alone in my room because you love smelling like me. I know you dye your hair dark blue occasionally because you love the way it looks in the sun. I know you love cross necklaces. I know you have a candy stash in your wardrobe.

I know you.