💥 Bakugou Katsuki x Male!Reader 💞 - merry christmas! 🎄🥳

Listen to the song above,its one of my favourites and just thought I'd share :) you might like it too!
Merry Christmas everyone! Dont be shy,let me know what you got this year!
Also fun little fact - I spent two hours doing online shopping today and now im broke 😃 but anyway!

Enjoy~

No one's p.o.v
"IM HOME DUMBASS!"

You walked to him with a smile,"I'd appreciate you calling me something different."
"Dont expect that to happen any time soon."
You kissed him,"a man can dream,cant he?"
He chuckled and took his coat off.
"Whats for dinner?"
"Well-"

"KATSUKI GET YOUR ASS IN THIS KITCHEN AND HELP ME!"

He looked at you,already getting angry,"You invited that witch?"
"Shes not a witch! And I didn't invite her she just showed up and started cooking!"

He sighed and walked to the kitchen all the while glaring daggers at you.
When his mother saw him she smiled widely and motioned him over.
"Cut the carrots for me. I've got to put the meat in the oven."
"Why are you here?" He asked as he grabbed a knife that seemed a bit too sharp.

"I'm cooking Christmas Dinner! Me and your father are old people this might be the last time we see you! Now stop being grumpy and chop!"
He did as told,but with a big attitude.
You walked up behind him and put his apron on him.
"Wouldnt want to dirty your clothes." You whispered as you tied it behind him.
He flushed red,his cutting get quicker.

You sat back down on the couch and resumed watching TV,allowing the cooks to work without interferences. When the meal was ready,you and katsuki sat at the table while mitsuki and masaru ran around looking for candles to set the mood for the evening.

"Where the hell do you keep your lighter Y/N?"
"Top draw by the stove."
She turned around and started digging through cutlery and what-not.
You took the chance to put your hand on katsukis thigh.

He flinched,"you are really brave today huh?"
"A little." You smiled.
He moved your hand and fixed his posture,"behave. You'll get me to yourself after this is over."
Your smile widened,"yes sir."

Finally everyone was sat at the table. You ate,chatted,laughed,the topic of having children came up and you and bakugou turned bright red.
After eating,mitsuki and masaru excused themselves to go home. They thanked for the hospitality - although they came without notice - and left.

Whilst katsuki was putting the dishes into the dishwasher you watched him from the counter. It had been a while since you'd done anything in the bedroom because he was at work a lot and rarely had enough time to see you.
So,you and him were both frustrated in more ways than one. But you didn't need anything extreme. Just..intimacy. To feel him close to you.

"Are you done staring?" He asked as he put the last two glasses into the dishwasher.
"No."
He laughed at your answer and turned to look at you. He was stressed and he needed your company to feel better.

He walked to you and wrapped his arms around your neck,"we're finally alone."
"Finally."