💥Bakugou Katsuki x Villain!Reader 💔

Enjoy~

No one's p.o.v
Ah UA.
The biggest school filled with the biggest idiots.
They're all so cute,thinking they can actually save lives.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
They have no idea what's coming~

You walked down the hall,making your way to class.
Opening the door to classroom 1-A,you stepped into the room.
Everyone stared at you.
"Get 'em boys~" You said.
Students screamed as your friends from the LoV (league of villains) began murdering people in the room.
Everything seemed like it was going in slow motion,you couldn't even hear the pathetic screams of the students.
All you could do was smile,knowing that everyone in the school was soon to die.
The mere thought made you excited.
That's when you saw one particular student that had been standing in a corner,watching hell unravel in front of him.
You approached him,smiling widely.
He looked at you angrily but scared too.
"STAY THE FUCK AWAY!"
You kept walking towards him.You friend Toga walked beside you.
"need any help?" She asked.
"I'll be fine,I want to keep him~"
"As you wish." She ran to help dabi.
You finally stood in front of the student, "hello,
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Bakugou katsuki."

After the attack on UA~
You sat at the bar,in between dabi and toga.
"Y/N,what's that nuisance in your room?" asked tomura.
"Its an old friend from school,leave him be." You replied,taking a shot of vodka.
"He's like an angry hedgehog! Please let me stab him!~" Pleaded toga.
"Sorry,but he's mine." You said,taking another shot.
"Why are you drinking so much?" Asked dabi.
"You need to be drunk to be able to deal with him."
After taking another 10 shots,you stood up,a beer in your hand.
"Try to not do anything stupid." Said dabi.
"I don't promise." You said as you ruffled his hair and walked to your room.
Opening the door and walking in,you heard chains rattle.
"The more you struggle the tighter they will get." You said blankly.
You walked to a table that was beside your bed.
On the table were several weapons.
Knifes,blades,guns - you name it,its on it.
You gracefully moved your hand across each weapon.
"Which to choose,which to choose."
"LET ME GO YOU CRAZY BITCH!"
You took a sip of your beer.
You picked up an axe,ignoring his cries,"this could do the job."
"LET ME GO! YOU FUCKING BITCH! WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?!"
You put the axe down,taking another sip of beer,"that's too quick,i need something that'll be slow and painful.."
You picked up a sharp dagger,"this should do it."
You placed the beer on the table.
You turned to your prisoner.
"I SWEAR IF YOU COME ANYWHERE NEAR ME WITH THAT FUCKING THING I WILL BLOW YOUR HEAD OFF!"
You smiled,"I've missed you bakugou~"
He growled,"FUCK OFF! DONT COME NEAR ME YOU PSYCHO!"
"Aww,its cute when you call me psycho.Even though,you're the reason I'm like this."
He looked at you,confused,"what do you mean? I didn't do shit to you!"
"You don't remember? Then let me refresh your memory~"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
You walked into class,immediately being hit with an explosion.
"Ha! What a loser! Look at her crying like a baby!"
You were laying on the ground,feeling too much pain to move.Tears were falling down your cheeks.
Bakugou ran to you,his friends following him.They all crowded around you,laughing and kicking you.
Bakugou kept hitting your stomach and head,making sure he definitely hit you where it hurt the most.
"P-Please stop.." You pleaded.
"What a waste of life! Just go kill yourself already! No one will even notice you're gone!"
Todoroki joined (im sorry baby) in,"you're not even a hero,you're a villain,and you always will be."
Even midoriya laughed as he watched you being bullied.
Kirishima used his quirk and punched you in the chest,breaking your ribs. (I'm sorry bubba,but I have to.I love you so much)
You felt yourself shatter.Never had you felt so unwanted and broken.
The torture went on for years.Ever since the first day of school.
On one faithful day,you were sitting in class.Minding your own business.
Until someone threw a note at you. You opened it,only to find the following sentence:
'You keep saying you hate your life,but if you hate your life,then why don't you just kill yourself already?'
You turned to see who threw the note.Of course,bakugou.
After that incident, you stopped coming to school.
Rumours had already starting going around.
People kept saying that you HAD actually killed yourself,some said that you went insane and were in a mental hospital,and some said that you had moved to america. But no one knew the truth.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Y-you didn't die? Or go insane?" Asked bakugou as he stared at you in fear.
"No.I didn't kill myself,but something died inside me that day." You said.
He looked at you in disbelief,"if you were so hurt,then why didn't you tell anyone?"
"No one asked."
He sighed,"god i'm was such an asshole!"
"You ARE an asshole,bakugou.Always was,always will be."
"I've changed,I swear!"
"No,no you haven't."
You placed the dagger beside his neck,frowning,"you haven't changed even a bit."
His breathing got shallow as the cold metal touched his skin,"please don't!"
"Or what? I want you to feel the pain I felt when you kept kicking me as I was laying on the ground."
"Please I beg you don't do this!"
"Oh bakugou,you're still so cute~"
You slid the metal towards yourself,cutting through bakugous skin.He hissed and squirmed in pain as blood oozed out of his new wound.
"AAAH! FUCK!" He yelled.
You covered his mouth with tape.
"Now now bakugou.We wouldn't want the others to hear you,would we?"
You stood behind him,leaning close to his ear,"I thought we were going to be friends. I let you in,hoping you would be nice to me,but you weren't. You took advantage of my shy behaviour. But then again,that's what happens. You let people in,and they destroy you."
Bakugou shivered as you spoke.
What had you become?
He squirmed and cried again as you cut his skin once more.
Beads of sweat rolled down his forehead as he panted,pain taking over him.

You got up,leaving bakugou trembling and still chained up.
You walked to the table of weapons.You placed the dagger down and picked up the axe.
"Let's have some real fun now~"
You walked back to him as he shook,attempting to get out of the chains he was in.But it was no use,he was stuck.
He spoke out muffled phrases,pleading you to stop. But you were having so much fun,you couldn't stop now even if you wanted to.

You held the axe behind your shoulder,standing in front of bakugous terrified body.
"Goodbye,my love~"
"NO NO NO NO NO NO!" He yelled out,muffled by the tape.
You swung the axe forward,cutting straight through bakugous skull.Blood splattered everywhere.
You panted,grinning,"what a mess you've made~"
The axe remained in his head,indented in it.
You grabbed his jaw,looking into his now dull and lifeless eyes as blood flowed down his face.
"Forgive and forget? Nah. Fuck you and fuck that."
And with that,you walked out of the room.Leaving bakugous body to lay in a pool of blood.
After sitting back down at the bar,you ordered another shot of vodka.
"Looks like you had fun." Said dabi,pointing out the blood on your face and clothes.
"Oh I did~" you replied.
That's one prick dealt with,whose next on the list?
You took a piece of paper out of your pocket.Looking at it,you crossed off bakugous name,looking beneath it.
Midoriya?
You grinned again.
Beautiful~

Some quotes that I love and live by (they also inspired me when writing this.)-
"All it takes is one bad day" - the joker, 2019
"Is it just me? Or is it getting crazier out there?" - Joaquin Phoenix, the joker 2019
"I used to think that my life was a tragedy. But now I realise,its a comedy." Joaquin phoenix, the joker 2019
"You get what you fucking deserve." - Joaquin Phoenix, the joker 2019