🌨🔥 Todoroki Shoto x Dom!Male Reader 💞

Enjoy~

No one's p.o.v
You watched as todoroki bent over in front of you,picking up the pencil he dropped. Anger washed over you as he shook his hips a little.
He stood back up,walking passed you and going to his seat,smirking the entire time.
Fucker.

The entire day,todoroki had teased you. He kept bending over in front of you,and putting his hand on your thigh. What was even worse,was that he'd turn you on,palm you through your trousers for a bit,then when you were close to releasing,he'd go somewhere else. You were absolutely furious with him. And you WERE going to get revenge.

23:45pm
You practically ran to shotos dorm.
Cautiously,you opened the door,being as quite as possible. He was in bed,asleep and snoring a little.

You grinned,locking the door and going to him. You slid under the duvet,putting your arms around his chest. Luckily he was facing away from you.

You snaked your hands down his chest,going to his boxers. Your fingers trailed the waist band before making their way passed the material and wrapping around his length. You pressed yourself against him.
He instantly woke up.

"Y-Y/N?!"
He tried looking at you but you didn't let him.
"Sssh~ you don't want anyone to hear us,do you?"
"I c-can't believe you!"

You pumped his length,"you were the one teasing me,you wanted this to happen."
"I didn't! I-I was just f-fooling around!"
He kept whispering,obviously not wanting to wake anyone up.

"Well this is the consequence."
You bit down on his neck,making him moan quietly.
You squeezed his tip,feeling pre cum dripping off it.
"Such a naughty boy~"

You grinded against him,letting him feel your own length by his clothed entrance.
"Do you feel it?" You asked seductively,licking his neck.
"Y-Yes."
"Do you want it?"
"Ye-Yes."
He moved his hand so that it was on your growing bulge, palming you.

"Let me h-have it." He pleaded.
Your smirk widened,"no."
You took your hand out of his boxers,turning away from him.
He sat up,looking at you,"what?"
"You teased me,I'll tease you."
"YOU LEAD ME ON?!"
"Karma is a bitch shoto."

He growled,making you lay flat on your back. He got on top of you,sitting on your hard length. You hissed,your hands attaching themselves to his waist.
"You're playing a dangerous game." You warned.
He grinded down on you,"I like danger."

You chuckled.
Pulling him down,you kissed him roughly,forcing your tongue into his mouth.
He moaned again,tugging your hair with one hand and beginning to undo your shirt with the other.
He was already pretty much naked,apart from his boxers which were the only clothing he had on so you got to just relax.

After completely unbuttoning your shirt,he threw it to the other side of the room. Then he started undoing your trousers.
He pulled them down,along with your boxers. You groaned into the kiss as your member sprang free.
He grabbed your length,immediately pumping it.

Todoroki broke the kiss,looking into your eyes. He was panting,absolutely dazed with want for you.
"I need you so fucking bad." He said,smiling a little.
But it wasn't a sweet smile. It was more mischievous and seductive.
You grinned,"On all fours. Now."

He did as told. Shoto covered his mouth with his pillow,moaning slightly as you pulled his boxers down,exposing his entrance.
You leaned in,thrusting your tongue into him.

He moaned instantly,arching his back. You massaged his insides with your tongue making him whine and squirm.
"P-Please..touch m-me.." He begged.

You moved your hand to his length. You started to stroke him,moving your hand up and down his shaft as he moaned out your name.
"Y/N~"

You removed your tongue from his entrance,"what is it love?"
"Put it in."
"Are you sure? It might hurt."
"I don't care,I need you inside me."

You flipped him and put his legs over your shoulders. You lined yourself up with his entrance,slowly go in. He moaned again feeling himself being filled.

You started to thrust,pulling out of him until only your tip was in him,then slamming back in. You were being rough and quick,your nails digging into shotos waist as he arched his back even more. You leaned down and bit his chest leaving several marks that would be there for weeks.

"Y/N!!~"
He pumped his own length as you watched. God he was beautiful.
Drool flowing down the side of his mouth as he stuck his tongue out. His hair was messy and covered his eyes a little. His cheeks and ears were flushed red. His chest was swollen with your bite marks.
It was like a dream come true.

You huffed,your thrusts becoming sloppier as tears formed in his eyes.
You abused his prostate,hitting it repeatedly.
He released on his stomach,moaning your name sweetly.

You smiled,also releasing and filling him to the brim.
"Ohh~" he whined,throwing his head back.
You chuckled,pulling out of him,"tired?"

"Very."
"Then let's go take a shower."
"But what if someone sees us?"
"Who will be up at-" you looked at his clock,"00:30 in the morning?"
"Maybe midoriya. He told me he was going to study the entire night."
"Well if he sees us,I'll tell him that we trained for too long and lost track of time."
"Fine."

You got of the bed,putting your clothes on. Shoto stood up,but immediately fell back down,groaning in the process.
"Fuck!" He yelled in pain.
"What? What is it?" You asked.
"My legs! I can't walk you prick!"
You smiled,kissing his forehead and picking him up.
"I'll carry you to the showers."

You covered him with a few towels and tiptoed to the showers. When you arrived,you set the towels down by the lockers and helped todoroki to stand whilst you turned the shower on.

He hissed,putting his hands on the wall,his back facing you. You held him by his waist.
"Easy,don't strain yourself. I'll wash you." You said,grabbing the shower gel and shampoo.

You massaged the shampoo into his hair and washed it out. Shoto sighed as you held his head back.
"I still can't believe you snuck into my room."
"I blame you." You chuckled.

He frowned but then let out a small moan as you massaged the shower gel into his skin,rubbing his chest and then his thighs.
"You're such a prick." He moaned.
You picked him up,wrapping his legs around your waist and pushing him against the cold wall.
"You wanna say that again?"

Your length was pressed against his and you were already getting hard again.
He looked at you with wide eyes,"another round? Seriously?"
"Not another round,maybe just head?" You pouted,looking at his lips then his eyes.

He groaned,"you're gonna kill me."
You smiled,"is that a yes?"
"Just let me go already."
Your smile widened. You put his legs down,letting him stand. He got on his knees,taking a hold of your length.

"I hate you."
"I love you too sho~"
He licked your tip then went down to the base.
You groaned letting your hands go to his hair and ruffle it.
"Just like that~" you said,watching as he bobbed his head.

He hollowed his cheeks,sucking on your length as he played with himself.
"If only you could see what I'm seeing right now~" you chuckled as shoto grazed his teeth along the side of your shaft.
"Stop talking you idiot." He growled,standing up and kissing you.
His legs shook.

"Sorry,I just couldn't believe how pretty you looked~"
You cupped his cheek,deepening the kiss.
He moaned quietly,his hands gripping your hair.

Your hands made their way to his rear,giving it a squeeze.
Shoto moaned again,lifting his left leg and wrapping it around you.
Your tongue fought with his.

You pulled away,leaving a thin string of saliva connecting your lips to his bruised ones.
You couldn't take your eyes of his lips. Even though you had been dating todoroki for months now,you never got enough of him.

"What are you looking at?" He asked.
"Nothing."
You looked into his eyes.
My lord,he is beautiful.