telling them you're pregnant

Enjoy~

💐izuku:
He was sitting in your shared bedroom, reading an all might magazine.You were in the bathroom, hoping the test was negative.Then it was time.You stared at the test with wide eyes.
He's gonna kill me.He'll leave me and never speak to me again.I fucked up. You thought as you sat on the toilet lid, crying.
Izu heard your cries.He got worried and walked to the bathroom.
"Y/N? You alright love?"
"Y-yea, izu.I'm f-fine!"
You lied.You were crumbling, tears flowing down your cheeks non-stop.
He kicked the door down.His eyes widened as he saw your fragile figure holding the test.
"Whats the result?" He asked.
"Positive." You said as you looked him in the eye.
A big smile spread across his face as he ran to you and engulfed you in a big hug.
"I'm gonna be a dad.." He whispered as he stroked your hair.
You clung onto his shirt, "i thought you'd be mad.."
"Why would i be mad? I love you Y/N and i can't wait to finally meet our baby."
He nuzzled you and rested his forehead on yours whilst wiping your tears away.
"Thank you izu, i love you so much." You gripped his shirt tighter as he hugged you.
"I love you too, baby~"

💥bakugou:
He was on the couch, watching tv.You were in the kitchen by the counter.The test was in your hands.Katsuki walked over to you, he had his usual mean face on.
"Whats the result?" He asked
"..."
"Baby..speak."
"..."
"Y/N?"
He walked over to you and looked at the test.
"Positive." You said in a monotone voice.
You looked at him.All the life had left your eyes, they were now dull.His eyes widened as he looked at you.
"Its okay if you want to leave me now.I wont stop you." You said as you slowly walked away from him.He grabbed your wrist and wrapped his arms around you tightly.
"Give me one reason as to why the fuck i would want to leave the one person i love the most." He said as a single tear left his eye.
"You're not mad?" You asked.
"No.I'm not mad.I've been waiting for this moment my whole life.And now its finally happening.I love you Y/N and we're gonna raise this baby together.As a duo,like we always are."
You wrapped your arms around his chest and smiled a little.
"So..do you want it to be a girl or boy..?"
He pulled back from the hug and smirked at you.
"Boy."

🔥todoroki:
He was cooking.You were in your shared bedroom.You stared at the test with wide eyes, debating on whether you should tell shoto or not.You finally made your decision.You walked downstairs to the kitchen.
"Hey love." He said as he kissed your forehead..
"Hey.."
He passed you your plate of food.You stared at it.
"Whats wrong? Not hungry?" He asked.
"Yea, i just don't have an appetite." You replied.
He looked at you, concerned, "you're normally always hungry."
"Yea but now i just...I'm not in the mood to eat."
He sat next to you and hugged you, "whats wrong?"
"..."
"Y/N-"
"I'M PREGNANT!"
His eyes widened as he tightened his grip on you.
"What..?" He asked, his voice cracked.
"I'm pregnant shoto.I understand if you wanna leave me now."
He pulled away and looked at you as if you were crazy, "what? And why would i do that?"
"Because you don't want me to have a baby."
"Who said that? Of course i want you to have a baby!"
You stared at him, "you're..not mad?"
"No! Y/N i can't wait to be a dad!" He smiled widely and kissed you passionately. You kissed back.
After pulling away, you smiled at him, "thanks shoto."

🦈kirishima:
You were looking in the mirror, staring at your tummy.
"I need to tell him.." You muttered.
"What was that Y/N?" He asked.
"Kiri..i have something to tell you.."
"What is it, love?" He walked over to you and hugged you from behind.
You looked down in shame, "I'm pregnant."
He kissed your neck, "really?! Oh my god yea!! This is the best day of my life!!" He hugged you tighter, still being gentle though.
"You're not..mad? Or angry?"
"No! Y/N, i love you and i was waiting for this for so long!!" He span you around and kissed you.
You kissed back and smiled.
"I love you too eijiro.."
He kept kissing your neck, repeatedly whispering, "I'm gonna be a dad~ and your gonna be a mom~"
He smiled widely and you stroked his hair.

⚡denki:
He was playing on his phone, sitting in the bedroom whilst you were on the couch.
"Hey babe!" He shouted.
"Yea?" You asked, holding the test in your hand.
"Is there any food to eat?"
"I don't know.I'll make you something."
He walked downstairs to you, "are you feeling okay? You'd normally never make me food unless i begged you."
"I just wanna treat you today." You said in a sad tone.
He frowned and hugged you, "whats wrong?"
You gripped the test then gave it to him.
"It's positive." You said in a monotone voice.
His eyes widened as he stared at you.A single tear fell down your cheek, "Baby! Don't cry!!"
He wiped the tear away and kissed you.
"You hate me now, don't you?" You said as you sniffled.
"No! Of course not! I still love you! I've been waiting for this moment!"
"You have?"
You looked at him as more tears filled your eyes.
"Yes! Baby, i promise you, i will never leave your side." He kissed your forehead.
"Thanks pikachu."
"No worries baby~"
He kissed your nose and wiped your tears away.
"I hope its a girl~" he said.
You giggled.