christmas special - 💥 Bakugou Katsuki x Male!Reader 💞🎄

Enjoy~

No ones p.o.v
You awoke - your eyes fluttering open.
You looked around and noticed you were in yours and katsuki's shared bedroom.

There was a nice fireplace right in front of the bed. To your right was your lover,cuddled up closely to you.

He was wearing only boxers,and so were you. His legs were intertwined with yours and his hand was on your chest as well as his head. He was almost fully laying on top of you.

You smiled,running your hand through his hair and massaging his skull.
He groaned,moving even closer to you (if possible). Your smile widened.

He groaned again,shuffling and turning away from you.
You turned,facing his back and wrapping your arms around his waist pulling him closer.

"Hey jackass." Said bakugou,half asleep,smiling at your actions.
You chuckled,"good morning darling~"

Kissing his shoulder and neck,you watched as bakugous cheeks slowly turned red.
"Look who's blushing~" you said,kissing his cheek, "Merry Christmas,my love."
"Yea yea,merry Christmas to you too shithead."

Bakugou turned to face you,pulling you in and kissing you. He swung his arm around your neck and wrapped his legs around your waist,pulling you closer.

You moved so that you were on top of him,tilting your head to deepen the kiss.
Bakugou let your tongue inside his mouth,gladly allowing you to dominate him. He moved his hands to your hair,pulling it.

You pulled away from the kiss,leaving a string of saliva connecting your lips to his.
"How about breakfast?"
"Are you fucking kidding me?"
"What? I'm hungry.."
"Fuck me first."

You raised an eyebrow,"are YOU kidding me?"
"No. Now fucking kiss me asshole!"
He pulled you down again,kissing you once more.
He kept a tight grip on your hair,pulling you down whenever you tried moving away.

You tried to get up,but you couldn't. So you just gave in,moving your hand to his rear and squeezing it.
He let out a moan,making you smile into the kiss.
You grinded against him,feeling his already erect member.

You kept one hand on his rear as you put your other one under his thigh,massaging and rubbing it.
Bakugou let out occasional whines and moans,letting you know that you were doing a good job.

You took your hand off his rear,slowly moving it to his boxers where you rubbed his member through the fabric.
A muffled moan was heard coming from bakugou as he pulled your hair more and squirmed.

He had some drool coming out of the side of his mouth as you sucked on his tongue.
He kept moving,so you pulled away from the kiss.
"Stop moving." You said in a serious tone.
His eyes watered as he nodded,feeling so close to release just from having you touch him through his boxers.

You traced his member,watching his reaction.
"P-Please stop teasing.." He pleaded,his voice breaking.
"No can do. You've been naughty,so I need to put you in your place."
Your finger traced his tip as he threw his head back.

"Please just f-fuck me..!"
You smirked at him.
Never had you seen him so impatient.
"Please!!" He said again.
"I need to teach you a lesson."
"I've learned it! I swear I've learned it just PLEASE! PLEASE PUT YOUR DICK IN ME!"

Your smirk widened,"very well."
You traced the waistband of his boxers, pulling them down.
You kissed his lips,then his cheek,then his collarbone,then his chest,moving down to his v-line and finally getting to his length.

You took hold of it,holding it up as you stuck your tongue out.
Bakugou braced himself,grabbing onto the sheets beneath him.
You glided your tongue up his shaft.

"AH!" He yelled out.
You took him into your mouth,bobbing your head.
One of his hands made its way to your hair,taking a handful of it.
He even pushed your head down a bit.

You knew he was very needy in this moment so you bobbed your head faster,taking in the sweet taste of him.
"C-Close..!" He said.
You waited,till you felt something warm in your mouth.
Bakugou let out a sigh of relief.
You swallowed,wiping your mouth.
You sat up,"we're not done yet."

Bakugou watched as you took your boxers off,revealing your member.
You kissed him as he wrapped his arms around your neck again.

You lined yourself with his entrance,slowly pushing yourself inside him.
Bakugou growled as you went all the way in.
You waited for him to adjust to your size,feeling him tighten around your length.

You made eye contact with him for reassurance that you could move. He nodded.
You began thrusting and with each thrust you felt bakugou shake.

Taking a hold of his shaft,you increased your speed,going deep inside him and hitting his prostate.
You pumped his length,adding to the pleasure he was already feeling.

"T-Too much!" He cried out,arching his back.
You thrusted a few more times before releasing inside him with a groan.
After pulling out of him,you continued to pump his length,before he too released in your hand.

You then laid down on top of him with your head on his chest.
"Still hungry?" Asked bakugou,breathing heavily.
"Yea, actually." You replied,laughing a little.
He chuckled at your response,hugging you tightly,"I hate you asshole."
"I love you too darling~"