💥 Bakugou Katsuki x Male!Reader 💞 part 1

Enjoy~

No one's p.o.v
You stood at the kitchen counter,tapping your foot on the ground. There was a knock on the front door so you opened it.

"Do you know what time it is?"
"Y/N!!!!!"
A drunk bakugou fell into your arms.
"Bakugou,how much did you drink?"
"Barely anything baby I just had a few shots!" His words were slurred but audible.

"I love you~" he said,wrapping his arms around your neck.
You shut the door," We're going to bed."
"Yessss! I'm gonna have SEXXXXX!" He yelled.
"Bakugou."
He looked at you.
"Its 2 in the fucking morning." You said.
He grinned and put his hand on your chest,moving you backwards until you were against the kitchen counter.

He put one of his hands on your clothed length and the other on your cheek,"I want you~"
You looked at him bluntly,not saying a word.
He started rubbing you,"I want you to fuck me so hard that I won't walk for months. And I want you to kiss every inch of my body."
"Let's go to sleep."
"Not until you fuck me."
"Bakugou."
He leaned up,his lips inches away from yours,"fuck me."
You smiled,"no."

You picked him up as he squirmed and yelled.
"I want you to fuck me!"
"No."
"Why not?!"
"Because you're drunk. I don't want you throwing up everywhere."
"But I want you to fuck meeeee!"

He got out of your arms,running to the couch. You ran after him, pushing him down on the couch and grabbing his arms. You pinned them above his head. He smirked.
You frowned,"don't get the wrong idea. I'm not going to do anything sexual."
"Why not?"
"Because you're drunk."
"And?! Half'n'half fucks deku when he's drunk!"
"Who told you that?"
"He told me himself!"
"Man I need new friends." You mumbled,looking up.

You let go of his arms,sitting down properly on the couch and sighing. Bakugou smirked again,getting on top of you and sitting in your lap.
He kissed your neck,taking your hands and putting them on his rear.

"Please,fuck me. Make my legs shake. Cover me with kisses. Dig your nails into my skin. Touch me. Leave love bites in places only we can see." He grinded down on you as he spoke,"I want to feel you inside me. I want you to fill me with your cum to the very brim. Make me tremble,Y/N. Make me remember this till the day I die."

You moved him back a little,looking at him,"did you learn this from deku?"
He growled,"JUST FUCK ME DAMN IT!"
You smiled,"Bakugou,sweetheart. Let's go to bed. Sleep peacefully. Then in the morning,wake me up when you want and tell me everything you just said. Hm?" You tapped his rear making him flinch.
He looked at you in pure shock,"really?!"
"Yeah. But make sure you're sober."
He smiled widely,getting up and dragging you to the bedroom.

He pushed you onto the bed and laid down beside you, covering himself and you with the duvet.
He hugged you tightly,"you better be prepared."
You chuckled,"no,you better be prepared."