I couldn't believe he was speaking to me this way.

"Go! Don't you fucking hear me?"

I slowly got to my feet and nodded. I was unable to speak so I just looked at Harry blankly as I backed away. Once I was outside, I looked through the window to find Harry falling down onto his knees, his hands buried in his curls. His father laid on the restaurant floor unconscious as Harry grabbed his gun. I could see that Harry's eyes were red and puffy. He didn't even look like himself. He didn't look like the same Harry I had fallen in love with. Before he could see me standing there, I pulled out my phone and ran to Harry's car.

"911 what's your emergency?"

Harry's POV

My airway was constricted and I couldn't breathe like this for long. I couldn't do this. I couldn't get the image of that gun to her head out of my mind. It just wouldn't go away. I leaned up against a table with the gun in my hands. I thought I'd died when he pushed her into a table. I'd never had so much rage and when I hit him, I hit him with all I had. Luckily I hit him hard enough to cause him to go unconscious. I knew he wouldn't stay like that.

I don't know how long I stayed that way until I heard the sirens. I knew that Grace had called the cops and I was more than grateful that she was out of here. Soon enough, she'd never have to worry about this shit again. The cops came running in, guns drawn and I barely managed to muster enough energy to just raise my hands.

I'd never answered so many questions before and when I thought I was done, the first officer asked me to ride down to the station to answer some more questions. I was barely hanging on and I didn't know how long I could keep talking about this. Actually, I knew I couldn't for long. I was falling apart, my mind going back to her. All I wanted was her. At the station, I met with my mum, Gem, and Ashton. My mum and Gemma were hysterically crying when the officer told them the news.

"Luckily, we have found him and I assure you he will be behind bars."

"Where's Grace?" my mum asked.

I felt a sudden pain shoot through my chest at just the mention of her name. This isn't easy. This is fucking hard.

"She's at home. I made her go home."

"We would like to ask her to come down to the station and answer some questions."

I glared at the officer.

"She just had a gun pointed to her head. No. She doesn't need to deal with this shit right now. You can fucking wait. Now if you're finished with your questioning, I'd like to go home."

"Harry!" Gemma scolded.

I rolled my eyes and pushed past them. I didn't talk the whole ride until I ordered my mum to drop me of at Grace's house. I climbed out and slammed the door, not speaking to any of them. I walked up the stone path leading up to Grace's front door. I knew she was here because my car was in the drive. Before I could climb the front steps, the front door opened and Grace ran out, throwing her arms around my neck. I breathed out, trying to be strong. I needed to be strong. I grabbed her hips and she winced. I narrowed my eyes at her and gently turned her body around. I regretted lifting her shirt as soon as I found small bruises and red marks all across her back. I closed my eyes and focused on my breathing. I could literally break everything in sight. I felt like getting trashed at the moment.

"Son of a bitch."

Grace pulled her shirt down and turned around to look into my eyes.

"Harry, its fine. I'm okay." She said trying to grab my hands.

I pulled away, more pissed than ever.

"What? You are not fine! This is not okay."

"Harry I..."

"No! Nothing is fine about this. This is never happening again."

She looked down, fragile and broken. She looked utterly terrified.

"What does that mean Harry?"

"I think you know what it means." I replied, unable to look her in the eyes.

"No. You said we would never be apart."

"I lied."

"No."

"It's over." I told her.

"No."

"Yes Grace! My father had a fucking gun pointed at your head or were you too naïve to see that? You are stupid as fuck if you think I'm going to put you through this."

"This isn't you. Why are you acting this way, talking to me this way?"

I kept my eyes on the ground not allowing myself to look into her crystal blue eyes.

"Grace, you know this would've never worked anyway. You didn't even know what you were getting into by being with me. You don't know shit."

"Harry! Why are you doing this?"

Don't fucking cry. The only way I could keep my emotions at bay was to be angry so I went with it.

"Because I can't get that fucking image out of my mind. You are my life and I almost lost you. You almost died because of me. Do you not see that?"

"It wasn't your fault!"

I shook my head knowing what I had to do.

"Good luck Grace. I hope you make it to New York one day."

I knew she was crying so I turned around. I closed my eyes as she grabbed the sleeve of my jacket in an attempt to stop me.

"Please don't go! I love you Harry!"

I angrily wiped a tear away. What the hell? I turned back around only to quickly press a kiss to her forehead. Dammit, do I love her. I love her more than breathing but I can't put her in danger. Fuck. I hate this.

"Please. I love you so much."

"Goodbye Grace."

"No!"

I jogged to my car leaving my entire life and happiness behind.