"Can we go to Starbucks?" Rose asked, hand still on Scarlett's arm.

"I swear, your the biggest white girl I've ever met. AND YOUR HISPANIC." Hannah spoke up, turning her body so she can see Rose better.

Rose giggled and tugged on Scarlett's arm. "Pleasee."

Scarlett huffed "Fine." And used her blinker to go into the other lane.

Rose squealed "I'll pay."

Hannah jumped up and clapped her hands "That's probably the first time she's paid for anything!"

Rose smile quickly turned to a frown and Scarlett and Hannah laughed as they turned into the Starbucks parking lot.

Luke anxiously tugged at his hair and paced around the room. His stomach was in knots as he thought about seeing Scarlett. Why would he be nervous? It was just like any other day. To Luke, no
it wasn't. He felt like he was going to be sick as he felt his stomach clench as he thought about messing up. Oh god. He never felt like this when it came to a girl. Never ever. He was falling for her and Luke couldn't wrap his head around it. Luke was scared, he didn't know this feeling. Luke wanted to push away, but when ever he saw her, she pulled him right back.

Ashton looked at Luke and cocked an eyebrow. "Why are you so nervous?"

"Because I just am okay? I don't know, I never felt this way because of a girl." Luke groaned, taking his hair in his hands.

Ashton stood up and brushed his hands on his jeans "What are you feeling right now?"

"My stomach is in knots, my heart is slamming against my chest and I feel like I might hurl." Luke sobbed. "And it's all the thought of seeing her

Ashton put his hands on Luke's broad shoulders to hold him steady. "Luke, I think your in love with her."

Luke stepped a couple feet back and held his stomach "How would I know what love is? I never kept a girl as long as her."

Ashton sat next to him, putting a hand on his shoulder. "She brings out the better version of you. You guys act like best friends but everyone knows that there is so much more than that. Your chemistry came out of now where and not even me knows how the hell you did it. You've been so much happier and I've never seen someone smile so wide and the sound of someone's name. We all noticed that your improving your self just for her. Luke, I see the spark in your eyes when ever she walks in. And we all know that you'll kill people just to protect her, Luke, your in love."

Oh, and that went down like a ton of bricks.

Luke's breath hitched, as he found himself stumbling into a wall. Ashton grabbed him by the arm, sitting him on the bed and yelling for Calum.

Calum poked his head through the door and scrunched his eyebrows when together when he saw Luke laying face down on the bed.

"What's wrong with-" Calum started but Ashton cut him off.

"I'll tell you later, but right now, Luke needs shots." Ashton said and Calum growled.

"Hell no. Prom is tonight and I'm not having him showing up drunk as hell, coffee maybe?"

Ashton sighed as Calum closed the door "MICHAEL GORDAN CLIFFORD WE ARE GETTING COFFEE."

"Calum, fucking use my middle name one more time I'll kill you. AND I DONT EVEN DRINK COFFEE."

"Well you do now, let's go." And the front door slammed shut.

Luke mumbled through the pillow "How would you even know what love is?"