"He's going to break your heart Grace."

"I'll take my chances."

My heart pounded as I watched Liam walk out the door. I jumped, startled as he slammed the front door closed behind him. I didn't know I was crying until Harry wiped away a fallen tear with his thumb. I didn't want to be so emotional but I couldn't help it. I felt like I'd just picked my boyfriend over my best friend and I wasn't sure how I felt about that. Why can't I have both?

"Tell me not to go after him Grace."

"What?"

"Tell me not to. I want to go find him and beat the sh...crap out of him right now for making you cry. Please don't cry."

"He didn't make me cry Harry! What I just did made me cry. I just lost my best friend."

"You didn't lose him. He'll come around."

"You don't know that! I hate this. I literally freaking hate him not being in my life. It totally sucks Harry!"

"I'm sorry."

I sighed, mentally slapping myself when I saw the hurt in his eyes. I reached out for him, wrapping my arm around his waist.

"Hey...it's not your fault. I love you Harry. I love you...only."

His eyes shot up to look at me, shock and confusion present.

"Harry, I love him... I do but it's so different from how I feel about you. It's a friendly way and with you...I just love you so much that I can't even think about anything else. It's like you're a disease that's incurable. I can't do anything but think about you...all the time."

"Grace...I love you so much. You have no idea how much."

"I think I do Mr. Styles."

I knew in this moment, I would do anything for this boy. He had my heart, all of it, and I really didn't think anything could change that. I just hoped and prayed that Liam wasn't right because I honestly didn't know what I would do if Harry hurt me.

.......

Three hours later, and Harry and my parents were still talking, occasionally laughing at something funny. I sat at my barstool watching Harry's every move, taking advantage of the opportunity to just stare at him. When my little brother snapped his fingers in front of my face, I jumped. I hadn't even heard him come down the stairs. I was shocked when he climbed up onto my lap. He'd always been an affectionate person but he was going through that pre-teen stage where he thought he was too cool for me. I was genuinely surprised by the gesture but I reveled in my joy, wrapping my arms around his waist and squeezing him tightly.

"I'm really happy for you Grace." My brother said, glancing up at me.

"Harry...come here." I called, watching him immediately turn around and smile before making his way over to us, Zander still sitting on my lap.

"Hey dude you must be Zander."

"Yeah I am. Hurt my sister and die."

I buried my face in my brother's back, trying to conceal my giggles. When I looked over Zander's shoulder, Harry looked at him with a stern and serious look but I could see the amusement in his eyes.

"Of course. I wouldn't expect anything less. I have a sister too man. I know exactly where you're coming from."

I smiled, pleased with Harry's response. The irony of this whole situation was just funny. My little brother was standing up for me, threatening my boyfriend while my older brother was upstairs chilling out.