"I go back to
I go back to
We only said goodbye with words
I died a hundred times" I sing softly as I hop up the stairs smiling a bit. So strange that doing something as mundane as laundry can make me smile now when before it was a chore. How the times change. I grab the garbage from my room and the kitchen before I put my slippers on and take them out to the trash. I open the door to see Damon and Stefan Salvatore. Damon's closed fist is up, poised to knock. Staying behind the threshold I raise an eyebrow at the pair of vampires, immediately feeling my defenses rise.

"Hey witchy" Damon says his voice much chipper than usual. Probably trying to make up for Stefan's behavior the previous day. I drop the bags as I cross my arms over my chest, realizing I never changed out of my sports bra. Damon's eyes flick to my chest quickly before coming back up to my eyes. I raise an eyebrow at him, to which he just smirks.

"What do you want?" I ask and Damon puts a hand to his heart giving a faux wounded expression. Drama queen.

"Come on witchy I thought we were getting along? Becoming best buds" he says, I just give him a dry stare and he rolls his eyes dropping the act.

"We wanted to know if you got the invitation yet?" Stefan asks straight to the point, I look at him in confusion. My curiosity, admittedly, a bit peaked.

"What invitation?" I ask as Damon rudely goes into my mailbox. As he takes out all of the mail. I quickly take it from him, apparently not quick enough though. Damon sends me a large smirk, doing that eye weird thing he does.

"Bon Bon, Lace-n-Lingerie magazine? Saucy" he says smirking "didn't know you had it in you"

I give him a sarcastic smile as I look through my mail. I shrug in my head, I don't really need it, hell I'm still a virgin. Me and Jeremy never got that far, and I didn't have a serious boyfriend before him. As I finally find the invitation they're talking about, I almost groan. Of course. Putting the rest of the mail on the side table I open it. My eyebrows knit together as I look at the Mikaelson seal in the back. What the hell is their game this time. Sighing I read it aloud.

"Please join the Mikaelson Family this evening at 7 o'clock for dancing, cocktails and celebration" I raise an eyebrow at the brothers in front of me as I hold the invitation up

"Please join the Mikaelson Family this evening at 7 o'clock for dancing, cocktails and celebration" I raise an eyebrow at the brothers in front of me as I hold the invitation up. "Is this a joke?" I ask them, Stefan shakes his head as Damon just shrugs. They're practically useless, 5 minutes and I would've found the damn thing on my own anyway. Stefan narrows his eyes at the invitation in my hand.

"There's something written on the back" he says and I look at him in confusion before flipping the card over. Both of my eyebrows raise in surprise.

I hope you would do me the honor of a formal meeting Ms. Bennett,
Esther

I hand the invitation to Damon, showing the brothers what the note says and they look at me in surprise. They give each other a look before looking back at me. I can almost see the wheels turning in there head.