Its Time

Navy and Army are still clearing up a few of wedding preparations while the other inklings go out and walk around.
"It's good to have my mask back on....."
Mask sighs with relief as he walks with the others along the beach. Aloha sways back and forth still very happy that he had that night with Army. He couldn't help but smile to himself and blush, Gloves and Rider take notice of the happy inkling and they ask why he's blushing.
"Something on your mind?"
Gloves catches up to Alohas side, it makes the pink inkling snap back into reality and look towards Gloves.
"Oh. It's nothing just thought of something"
Aloha mentality smiles in his head.
"It's really beautiful here! Don't you think so Rider!"
Goggles jumps around looking out into the shimmering ocean. Everyone pauses and look out into the sea.
"Yeah...it's beautiful.."
Rider smiles softly, Goggles can see the smile form on the yellow-green inklings face and blushes at how handsome Rider looks when he smiles.
"...You look nice when you smile!"
Goggles speaks with his smile, it made Rider blush and drop his smile, as well facing away.

"Hey~ your right!"
Gloves mocks the yellow-green squid.
"Shut up Gloves!"
Rider growls and continues walking. The neon squid let's out a laugh and continues to walk along with the rest. Aloha doesn't move from his spot and keeps his attention on the sea.
{I remember Army hasn't been to the beach...he's here yet he can't stand on the sand...}
"Aloha!"
The pink inkling hears someone call his name, he turns and can see its Forge, White sailor and Blue sailor.
"Hey you three!"
Aloha waves to them.
"Army wishes for everybody to help out with...the wedding.."
Forge nervously let out because she knows it's a sensitive subject for Aloha.
"It's fine...what do we plan on doing?"
Aloha asks as he now walks by the three making their way back over to the house.

"Hold on. EVERYONE COME ON!"
Forge yells at the inklings that are walking away. They all groan except Goggles.
"Well a change of plans. The wedding will be held here on the beach. Satins the one who suggested it to Army's dad and he agreed, so we'll move everything out here...the weddings tomorrow so I'm sure we'll have some time."
Forge thinks out loud on the last part, Aloha may have had that memorable night with Army but he still is someone's fiancé.
"Well good for Army he'll finally see the ocean! He's been cooped up far to long he needs to see this beauty of an ocean!~" Aloha speaks facing the waves.
"Yeah."
Forge smiles as they all make their way back to the house.

"Can you reach it....?"
Mask ask Goggles, he's just finishing up the flowers that hang above the couple's vows.
"Al...most...Got It!"
Goggles jumps down.
"Army are we almost finished, this is tiresome."
Emperor complains as he's setting up the chairs with Gloves and Rider.
"Just set up the last row then we're done."
Army sighs. He has to be honest this is killing him slowly and it's a painful kill. Aloha walks over to Army and nudges him in the arm.
"You alright..you look kind of sick?"
Army stays quite but he didn't want to ignore Aloha even if Satin said he should stay away.
"I'm alright don't worry."
Army shows a reassuring smile toward the pink inkling. Aloha calms down a little bit won't let the feeling go entirely.

"You all are sure working hard!"
They all look towards Satin who had a plan black tee shirt on with baggy shorts.
"Army may I speak with you"
The inkling asks with a smirk which made Aloha want to cling onto Army.
"Alright. When you guys are done you can just leave and do whatever you like, just don't do anything reckless"
Were Army's last words before he left with Satin.
Aloha stands there for a while and debates weather or not to follow.

"What is it?"
Army asks Satin as they got far enough from the group.
"Okay I have a Full proof plan! That does indeed involve you!"
Army strikes up his attention and has a feeling of hope in him.
"Well what is it!" He immediately ask with impactions.
"Okay well it's a short plan but it will work. Army all you have to do is just snitch on your dad."
Satin steps closer as he said that last part. The orange inkling fell numb hearing that.
"I What!?"
"Uh. Here it is Army. If you want to be free from this awful nightmare you got to tell the police about him abusing you as a child and who is Still Clearly abusing you! You're a minor still they'll take this seriously."
Army takes a breather then speaks
"I have to tell the police about my dad...Satin I'm seventeen, I'm on the edge of becoming an adult! I don't think they'll care!"
"They will! especially if they have proof and if someone was there to back you up. What's the problem with this!?"

Army takes a step back shaken by the whole idea. It's not easy for him at the moment. His dad is still his dad, even if he's a total scum bag. There were times when he did look up to his dad and were his dad actually cared for him in a small portion of his childhood.
"Satin...he'll..."
the royal blue inkling takes in a breath of air and steps forward.
"I know Army he's your dad but, enough's enough. It's time to take this into your hands, if you do this, All of This will be Over! Do this for you! Your future, and For Aloha! Your mom will be fine I'll make sure of that. And once you turn eighteen you get your family's riches, if you do this now your dad will be behind bars, which gives you the access you need to pay off the contract. Broken, Done, Free!"

Army takes a while to think, he keeps his head low. Satin can see he's struggling.
"...I'll make sure everything turns out fine. I'll take care of my sister. Be the badass I know you are!"
Army chuckles out at what Satin said.
"I don't know that we'll..."
"I've known you long enough for me to know that you dearly want this."
Army looks up towards Satin, shocked because he was right. And this was his ticket. Satin was going to be the last person to save him.

"Okay. How do we get proof?"
Army said sternly looking serious
"I got a video. All I have to do is send it into a friend were he'll take it to the police."
"...and what exactly are you getting out of this..?"
"The sweet feeling of my sisters broken heart. I'm so mean, I don't want her to be happy! She's caused me so much misery and I just want to happily return the favor!"
Satin smiles and shows absolute anger in his eyes with hate mixed in them as well.
"...fine. Go ahead, just don't tell anyone, I still have some doubts.."
"Fair. Tomorrow Army you Will Be a free Man"

-sorry if this ones Such crap...I'm a little tired so this ones kinda scattered for me...