Sometimes Good Things Fall Apart

The group still wait in the bush hiding and witnessing what Army did. Aloha shakes violently in Riders arms as the yellow-green squid just holds him tighter so he can calm down.
Mask, Skull, Rider, and Gloves still watch as the rest pat Aloha and try to calm him, but the pink squid is far beyond calm.
"How could he..." Gloves speaks with a surprised tone and his eyes wide.
"This as to be his dad doing.."
Forge chimes in
"Why would he do that?" Emperor looks at Forge, but she bites her tongue so she won't speak anymore.

"You really mean it Army.." Navy smiles looking into the orange squids tearful eyes
"Yeah. Should we go tell your parents?"
She beams at the idea then takes Army hand and runs off into the house.

"Let's go back inside.."
Rider spoke pushing Aloha off him gently. The group nods and go inside to hear cheers.
Everyone walks into the living room where they hear  the noises and can see Army's parents and Navy's celebrating.
"Congratulations you two!" Navy's mother smiles holding her hands together
"You'll make a great addition to our family" Navy's father pats Army's back playfully.
"Thank you sir!" Army has a up beat happy tone while speaking but it was his act. This act will keep his family safe and his mother well.
"Can't waits for you to become my brother in law.." Satin smiles towards Army, The Orange squid does a simple nods and smiles shyly too Satin.

"Well! Might as well start planning your wedding!!" Army's mother speaks with absolute joy
"It's kind of late dear. Let's let our kids sleep, tomorrow we'll plan." Army's father spoke
"Of course, of course! But Army now that your engaged, you can't stay in the same room as your friend, stay in your regular bedroom" his mother tells him,
"Of course mother"
Army bows and leaves with Navy walking with him hand in hand.

"So what time should we start tomorrow?" She asked still holding a shining smile
"10:00 at least"
Army keeps his eyes starring down the hall. She lets out a hum and walks along Army.

"Here I am. Night Army~"
She leans over and plants a soft kiss on his cheek,
He cringes at the contact but she didn't seem to notice.
"Goodnight Navy"
Army bows his head to her and leaves then wonders to his room.

Army hears nothing but silence as he fiddles with the ring Aloha gave him months ago, the thoughts in his head that are pondering wildly and he couldn't make them stop. The moon is shining through the windows as he walks closer to his bedroom. At the moment All he can think about is Aloha and how this will affect him.
"Army..."
and it was the pink inkling himself, who sounded distressed, Army didn't want to deal with this but he might as well get it over with than avoid him.

"Aloha-"
"Why!"
Army doesn't get the chance to explain first, since his interruption by Aloha.
"Why..Are you doing This! We're together! Army ...So Why Do This..." Aloha whimpers with tears starting to glisten his eyes.
"...Aloha sorry won't help the fact that I did this, but I truly Am. But Face it Aloha! I don't have my say, I Never Did! And even if so...I-I would get the living shit beaten out of me! If I spoke up for myself, it's always Been That Way And It Always Will!"
Army shudders but stays together

"But that's why I'm here! To help You!" Army shakes his head violently and backs away
"It's my mistake for thinking that I would be free from this hell, and it's my mistake for thinking that I'll always be with you...I should have never said
' I don't plan on letting you go '
Because back then I didn't know our futures would be together. Which guess What Aloha, Their Not!"
Aloha is stunned at what he just heard
'Their Not'
That's where Aloha was puzzled, because last time he checked they are still boyfriends.
"What do you mean their not? We're still together Army aren't we..?" Aloha fears the answer and waits in suspense as Army try's to gather all the strengths in the world to say the words.

"...N-no Aloha." Army takes in a deep breath and walks over to Aloha as he twists off his ring.
Army stands face to face with Aloha, he takes the pink inklings hand and turns it over so his palm is facing up, then Army places the ring in his hand then closes it shut.
"I'm cutting ties with you Aloha. I'm not a futurist...I shouldn't have said what I said, our future together wasn't set in stone. But my future with Navy is"
Army pushes Alohas hand toward his chest and lets go
"...you can leave here any time you'd like, Goodbye Aloha"
Army walks away never once breaking a tear in that whole conversation but once his back was turned he let them fall like waterfalls.
He's cried enough times and had enough practice to cry silently as he walks down the hall.

Aloha his speechless and numb, but he gets enough feeling in his arms and reaches out quickly to grab the back of Army's shirt, but he slips away. Army was out of reach, and he watched him walk further down the long hallway.
"...don't..go..."
Alohas whispers quietly as his voice cracks then looks down at his hand with the ring in it and starts to water up with tears sliding down his face.

"Why! WHY! Why did Army do this!? To Aloha, he loves Him right!? This isn't Right!!" Gloves places around the room hysterically.
"I don't get it...we came here to...support Army or help him out...but how exactly have we been doing that....he's...now engaged and he's never aloud to leave here....so we can't help him..."
Mask drags on actually thinking about all of this
Forge stays quiet and so do the others on her team, Aloha then walks in with tear stains on his cheek.

"Aloha..? Are you okay?" Goggles asks with worry in his voice, Aloha shakes his head slowly. It looks like he's just seen someone die, he has a look of horror and sadness on his face and in his eyes.
"What happened to you..." Emperor asks
"We...broke up..."
the room then fell silent a sense of dread fills the room their in.
"WHAT! How could he do this to you!" Emperor places and hand down on Gloves shoulder so he would stop talking.
"I'm sorry I brought you guys here...I thought we all could someone make Army feel let's stressed out if we where here. But really it just made him split between his lives..."
"...Aloha...when you say 'less stressed out' what do you mean by that?" Rider asks with curiosity
"Yeah..come to think of it, you constantly worried if Army was alone with one of his parents or with that one guy.. why?" Gloves looks at Aloha. The pink inkling drops his head but looks towards Forge.

"Alright.." Forge gets up and starts to make her why outside, she gestures them to follow her so she can tell the group the real reason why they came to this place and to tell them about Army.

-Not gonna lie I almost cried writing this,
But I do hope your enjoying...