Confront

Everyone has been at Army's house for five days now and Today Army and Navy are looking at wedding designs and other junk like that to get ready for their day, the others have been kind of helping out with the wedding even though they still Hate the idea.
"What about silver?"
Navy asks holding up a photo
On how the wedding would look if it was silver.
"..I mean It could work, how about we add another color?"
Army looks through the wedding designs
"..white? Will that work for you?" Navy looks at Army, he just nods holding his attention to the designs.

"How about we take a break. We've been at this for a while" Navy gets off the couch and smooths out her dress.
"Sure. I'm going to take a walk"
Army gets up and walks off in the other direction
She waits behind seeing him off then she leaves her own way.
Army walks down the hall deep in thought until he hears voices coming from a room, he walks over and peeks his head in to only find it is the other squids.

"Hey what are you guys doing?"
Army enters the room
"Trying to find fresh pairs of clothes...we ran out..." Mask speaks as he rummages through a drawer that doesn't belong to him.
"Get out of there, those are my fathers clothes." Army closes it shut and sighs out in irritation.
"If you need a fresh pair you could've asked. Give me all the clothes that need to be washed." Army waits for the others to give up their dirty clothes. Not The Ones on Their Backs!
"Yes mother..." Skull smiles under his bandanna, while the others chuckle a little.
Army shows a disbelief look and huffs out.
"Alright smart ass for that comment I'm not washing yours." Army takes everyone's worn clothes, except Skulls.
"Thats what you get Skull..." Mask chuckles deeply under his gas mask.

"In the mean time while these get cleaned up"
Army gestures everyone to follow him into another room.
"You can wear these" Army shows Everyone the closet full of different kinds of clothes.
"Sweet!"
Gloves pulls out a grey sweeter with dark grey jeans
Everyone just went in and wore what fit them the most. Aloha on the other hand kept his distance away from Army, which the orange squid did notice. So to clear the air a bit Army picks out a outfit for Aloha to wear for the day.

"H-here.."
Army shows Aloha black sweat pants with a Hawaiian shirt with another white shirt to go under it. Aloha looks at it and smiles shyly.
"Thanks.." Aloha takes the outfit
"No problem it just seems to fit your style..."
Army nervously speaks. It made the room tension up a bit, which made Everyone feel Very uncomfortable.

"Army.. I was wonder if we-"
Army's phone then goes off from a text message before Aloha could finish what he was trying to say.
"...sorry I have to go Navy wants to continue with our plans.." Army leaves the room ignoring what Aloha was trying to say, which shatters the pink inklings heart.

Everyone just seems to move on with there wardrobe, but Rider catches what Aloha wanted to say, And boy did it irritated his living soul for Army to just straight up ignore him like that. Rider stood up and walked after Army without anyone noticing him.

The orange squid was half way down the hall by now but Rider ran up to him so he can stop him in place.
"Army!"
The yellow-green squid shouts loud enough for Army to hear. The orange inkling turns around to face Rider.
"What is it Rider I'm supposed to be heading somewhere"
Rider doesn't care and was only here to tell Army off about this whole ordeal
"Army I don't get it why your marrying Navy but from what I can gather I assume this is your parents doing."
"..this is my idea.."
Rider clenches his hands into fists and looks into Army's orange eyes.
"Your such a lair. Can't You See That Your Hurting Aloha! Ever since that proposal you have been brushing Aloha off, ignore him. Don't You Love Him!?"
Rider knew he shouldn't be yelling at Army in a place like this but right now the yellow-green squid was being pretty fed up with Army ignoring Aloha.

Army darts his eyebrows down and stares at Rider
"...I D-...Marrying Navy is My idea. It's for my family's future. My parents expect me to marry someone and that someone is Navy! As there only son I'll do my part to please my parents since they raised me and everything, this is a repayment for them."
Army shows a look of determination but as a look of guilt.
"This is what a family does! And It's something you don't have and won't Ever understand!"
Army finishes but regrets what came out of his mouth. Rider flinches at that comment and let's his head drop low but Army could see his expression fell to a upset and painful look.
"...oh..right..."
Rider slowly let out still holding his head low, Army was going to apologize but he got another text from Navy.
[what the hell I actually got a text when I wrote that part..]

Army reply's back and starts to walk off. Rider still stood there but he knew his message didn't fall threw to Army.

"Army..."
Rider speaks more calmly this time, which actually made Army stop in place.
"..The DNA in your veins doesn't mean Shit!"
Army shows a stunned expression and fell silent

"You're your own person, you don't repay family because they raised you. Family are the ones who stand by you and support you with your choices! I may not have a DNA family around to relate to but I do have friends around who I see as my family, and I'd do anything for them!
So Army get it through your stupid head and rethink who's on YOUR side because friends can be your family, they can be the ones you trust, love and care for! I understand that! But do you..."

Army silently stares at Rider not knowing what to say so all he can do is let some tears fall, which makes Rider panic a bit.
"Oh cod! What I said was a bit much wasn't it..!" Rider walks over to Army
"No...Rider I'm sorry..."
Rider steps back but places a hand on Army's shoulder trying to comfort him.

"Just know this Army. Their are people behind you ready to help you when you need it."
Rider calmly speaks and pats his back, Still he doesn't know what to do.
"..thanks, I grew up with people around me but you turned out to become a better squid.." Army steps back and rubs his eyes
"..I had some help along the way. Also, Don't torture Aloha any further, he really loves you. Just be aware that he's still trying to be here" Rider gave a small smile and walks back to the room,
Army just stands there trying to collect his thoughts, he still does Very much Love Aloha, he just has to find a way to be with him or get out of this marriage.

-Look at my random book if you want to know what the others wore for there clothes.