Dream

An orange seventeen year old squid sleeps in his bedroom, while he dreams of his childhoods past. He tosses and turns in the bed quivering from what he's remembering. These 'dreams' didn't just start, they've been happening for a while now, the terrified squid has told his boyfriend about them and the two of them did work it out together, But the night terrors never really vanished, they just seemed to stop for a few days then they appeared once again.

A week he has been going through this alone. He doesn't want to trouble his boyfriend about the night terrors he's still been having. So all he does is try to get as much sleep as he can.
*
*
*
A young not formed orange squid walks down the halls of his giant home. The walls kept him locked away, the doors he's stood behind, the windows he's always looked out of. The real world he can see but never feel or touch. And it's all because of Him.
"Army."
The young squid turns around to see his father standing tall. Intimidating to the small squid, he stand straight and formal towards his fathers presents.
"Yes father.."
the kid had a difficult time to talk straight since he was still young.
"It's time for your practice. Let get going."
The orange squid nods, follows a few steps behind his dad, but then stops. Before he leaves from his one open window to the world he takes a look out once more to admire what's out there.
He takes a sigh then leaves for the rest of the day.

"To be the next head of the family you Must! Always obey these rules. Write them down, Ready!?"
The tall man turns to his son.
"Yes"
And so forth the young child wrote them down, and from that day forward he always followed them for the sake of his family and for the sake of him.
If he even just once step out of the rules his father and mother made him follow, he would be strictly punished.

"I DON'T WANT TO FOLLOW YOUR RULES!!!"
The young boy screams, his father shows a face of disgust, while the mother just sternly looks at her kid.
The older man stands and calmly walks over to his son and puts a hand on his shoulder.
"You Will As Long As You Live In My House!"
The man started to clench onto the boys shoulder as he spoke to him, it made the young boy yell in pain.
"Mom...please..I don't- OW!"
The father let go of his son
"You follow the rules, don't step out of line, and you won't get hurt. Got It!" The father stands and the boy looks up to his dad and nods stiffly.

"I'm leaving"
The now ten year old squid tells his mother
"You know you can't, your father will find you and bring you back."
"I don't care! As long as I'm out I have a chance on being free!"
"So dramatic son. You know what your father will do if he finds you...or when he finds out you left home." The mother spoke rather in fear and at a slow pace.
"That's my drive. I'll be sure to stay well hidden."
The boy starts to head to the door, but then halts in place, he doesn't look back at his mother but he speaks one more time before leaving.
"I hope you well safety mother, and...farewell."
The boy then leaves his home by jumping out a window and heading far from his cage.

"I'm so hungry..."
the boy spoke as he walks down the streets of a unfamiliar city. He rests at a bench and lays for awhile until someone pokes his forehead.
"Are you alright?"
The sound of a little girls voice is heard, he pops his head up and is eyes to eyes with a female squid with brown cream skin.
"...Uh yeah..just a bit lost.."
"What's your name?"
"...A-Army."
"That's a cute name! My name Forge!"
And with that he met his savior, Forge took him to her mother and they gave him a home to stay at as long as he needed too. Years past and the two grow close, and soon form a team, that team becomes his new family and friends.

"You know you don't have to leave, you always have a home with us you know."
The female squid spoke to her friend.
"Yeah I know, but I feel like it's about time I start to live on my own, a new experience."
The boy spoke and turns too his friend to show a smile.
"Alright. But Army, your only fifteen."
She chuckles at how mature he's acting for such a young age.
"Yes I know. But I need to do this."
He looks at his small new home that he bought for himself. She nods and understands, the two have understood each other like that, years have went on and his rank has grown.

"Team Orange wins once again"
The group heads out of the tower but are then met with three different colored squids.
"Are you..Army..." a purple one spoke who has no eyebrows.
"Yes. Who Are You."
Army was on guard
"I'm Skull a S+ player... since all of us are powerful S+, people have been going around calling us the 'S4' and I haven't seen you so, this was our chance to meet our fourth member..."
"Alright then. Skull, it's nice to meet you."
The purple squid nods and then nudges the cyan squid in the arm to start introducing himself
"Ehhh...I'm Mask..."
He dragged his words out. And now was the pink ones turn. He jumps up to show himself more then sticks his hand out to Army.
"Hi! I'm Aloha~"
*
*
*
Army wakes up from his dream and starts to pant out in terror from what he was reliving.
Once he calmed down he sits up in his bed and pulls his hands over his eyes to rub them.
{another one...they won't stop... why...}
KNOCK-KNOCK
The orange squid jumps in fear and accidentally falls off his own bed with a hard Thud.
He gets up and looks where the sound was from, it was his window and outside his window looking in was his boyfriend Aloha waving with a smile.
"What the hell Aloha!" Army stomps over too his window while he was speaking with anger.

"Let me in~ I'm so cold!!!" Aloha leans his forehead on the glass, with puppy eyes.
The one inside sighs and opens the window so the other can climb inside. Once in he goes up to Army and hugs him.
"Thanks~ your the Best!"
He kisses Army's cheek.
"Why are you here?"
Army spoke in a tired tone, while walking to his bed to sit down.
"Well~ I went to a party as you can smell and I got a little tipsy and lost my keys to my house, so I couldn't get inside. SO I came here to see my handsome, kind, caring, loving, Boyfriend!~" Aloha sat next to Army nuzzling close to him.

"Your right about the smell...Please go take a shower or bath, Whatever to get that stench off You.." Army plugs his nose
"Okay~"
Aloha cheerful speaks, kisses Army once more and skips to the bathroom.
Alone in his room Army lays down on his bed and drifts off to a nights sleep once more.
*
*
*
"Your my blood and My son, that makes You the future of our family, You can't deny it"
*
*
*
"Hey! Army, ARMY!"
The once sleeping squid was awaken by his boyfriend who was shaking him awake.
"W-What! What's wrong!?"
Aloha puts on a puzzled look wondering why he was the on asking him that.
"Nothings wrong with me! What's up with you!?...you.."
Aloha sighs midway
"You were crying in your sleep..."
Army's eye went wide and he touches his cheek to feel the tears that sat there on his face.

"Army. Are you having night terrors again.."
Aloha shows a worried look, which gives Army a mental punch in his gut.
"Yeah...I'm sorry, they just haven't stopped.."
"Don't apologize! Army we're dating! You have to tell me this type of things, so We can get through them together.. You got that!"
Aloha leans in on Army's chest as he just places a hand on top of Aloha head.

"I do..I'll tell you from here on out."
Army takes hold of Alohas hand and kisses it were his ring is located on his finger, from when the two gave each other rings on their first night together.
"How about we go to bed now"
Aloha shows his smile and kisses Army gently on his lips.
He nods and the two lay in the same bed and hold each other close drifting off into a sleep.