I Won't Give Up On Us

The Night is still upon everyone as they sleep in their rooms. Army sleeps alone in his room and starts to get restless in his bed.
The oranges squid toss and turns in his bed having his usual night terrors until he finally woke from his nightmare. The inkling grips at his chest and breaths in deeply then out. He stares off into space for a while then pulls out of it to check his phone to look at the time, a sigh escapes from his mouth, irritated on how late it was. He pulls the sheets off him and gets himself out. He only bothers to tie his tentacles up and leaves the room to walk around the place their staying at.

Army walks down the hall looking out the windows near by, his feet patter on the floor as he makes his way outside to get fresh air.
The night was warm but had a light breeze to it, the feelings nice to the inkling and walks on the grass farther away from the sort of hotel until he hears music coming from the separate ball room. Curiosity gets to him so he makes his way to the large area.
Army peeks his head into the room and can see someone just dancing delicately to the beat of the music.
Army wasn't surprised when he noticed it was Aloha, of course he's awake this late
Army thought to himself and steps in all the way to watch the pink inkling dance.

Soon the music stops then Aloha slows himself down to take a few breaths.
"That was great.."
Army said once Aloha finished dancing, the pink inkling turns around startled by the sudden voice
"Army. Ha! You scared me"
Aloha nervously laughs, Army walks over to him so they won't be raising their voices to much.
"Why are you up? You should be sleeping"
Army asks with concern
"I should ask you the same thing but I already have a feeling on why.. And~ to answer why I'm up is that I just couldn't resist these speakers!~"
Aloha turns and opens his arms wide towards the speakers to show Army. He sighs and understands.
"Just couldn't help yourself..."
Army chuckles a little and smiles toward Aloha, He smiles back and got a idea.

The pink inkling takes off running to the table where the equipment is held to control the sound and songs. He scans through them looking for a song to play, then soon enough finds it.
"Aloha I think it's time to stop messing around with that.." Army walks over to Aloha but all the pink inkling does is show his regular smile and walk back over to Army, then takes his hands in his, then pulls him close.

Army was startled by this action and blushes a bright orange.
"Are you drunk again..?"
Army asks but Aloha laughs a little
"No. I just want to dance...please.."
The orange inkling doesn't look at Aloha but he agrees and starts to dance but not like his usually style he was comfortable with. Aloha spins him around rather fast, dancing while holding each others hands.
Army wasn't used to this, he usually plays a slow song because he has more control but right now he is terribly lost.
Aloha can see Army didn't know what to do with his legs or arms so he starts to give him a few pointers.

"Our hands will be laced together, pull forward then back! When I pull on my right hand you push your right leg forward then back and forth over and over, Alright~?"

Army looks at Aloha and you can see a bit of panic in his eyes but he sucks it up and follows through with what Aloha said.
Back and forth movement fast than the usual pace Army was used to, but he did just fine.

🎶Cos even the stars they burn
Some even fall to the earth
We got a lot to learn
God knows we're worth it
No I Won't Give Up🎶

Aloha steps away from Army and start to free style, Army didn't know what to do so he watches Aloha move with ease.
He always did love how he can move so smoothly.
"Join me!~"
Aloha smiles and dances around more, Army hesitates but does eventually move to the music.