Bad News

The mornings sun finds its way to creep through the curtains to shine on the pink male squid laying on his side sleeping.
!Beep-Beep!
The boy turns a little from the sudden sound he's hearing.
"Army..turn your alarm off, please!" Aloha now lays flat on his stomach holding his pillow close, but what he wanted to stop never happened. Puzzled he turns to face the other side of the bed to see no one there. He sits up and ties his hair back then crawls over to the phone that's making the alarm and turns it off.

{he probably went to make breakfast}
Aloha thought. That's what Army usually does when Aloha comes over, he gets up before the pink squid so he can make him breakfast for the both of them.
Aloha grabs Army's and his phones and walk out of the bedroom and can now smell the food.

"Morning~"
Aloha walks into the kitchen with his bright smile. Army was cracking the eggs into the pan just now, he turns his head to see Aloha.
"Morning"
He spoke calmly and starts to mix his and Alohas eggs.
Aloha sits at the counter and looks on his phone while Army makes breakfast.

The only sound in the room is the stovetop running, the two were close enough to let silence fall between them, so they didn't mind. Aloha looks on his phone for a while longer but then places it down because he wants to ask Army about last night.

"Army?"
He spoke with a worrisome tone in his voice, Army only hums back to let him know that he's listening.
"I want to ask you about last night.."
Aloha hold his eyes on Army's back. But the orange squid doesn't make any sound or does any movement.
"How long have you had these... 'dreams' "
Army doesn't speak for a while which Aloha starts to repeat but he then speaks, cutting Aloha off before he could even get his words out.
"About two weeks."

Aloha shows a disbelief look
"What! How come you never told me!" Aloha stand resting his hands on the counter.
"I didn't want to bother you with them, you helped plenty last time, so I thought I could get through them on my own." Army focuses on the pan rather than looking towards Aloha.
"No. Army..."
he sighs then walks around the counter to lean on it.
"...I don't want you to go through this alone. Army...we've been together for three months you should let me help or at least find someone to help."
Army clenches his teeth a little in frustration.

"Are you saying I should get a therapist!"
Aloha winces at the anger in Army's tone
"...I just think that you should at least try...you haven't gotten much sleep, you're scared of certain things."
Aloha leans on Army back hugging his waste
"I just don't want you too suffer..."
Army stops what he doing and let's his head fall, and starts to shake.
"...alright I'll try...I just think it will be a waste of time and money." Army perks up to his normal tone and start to mix the eggs.

Aloha chuckles a little at how old it made Army sound when he said time and money.
"Maybe it'll help..who knows~ in the mean time I'll try to help you feel better~" Aloha pulls Army's shirt collar down a little so he can kiss his neck softly.
"Can't you see..I'm making breakfast..."
Army had a hard time speaking.
"Mmm~ that can wait, right now I'll pleasure you~"
Aloha reaches his hand up to he can hold Army face still.

Aloha slowly lifts Army's head up a bit more so he can have more access to his neck area and starts to plant kisses up to his ear down to his shoulder.
"Your such...a..tease...."
Army huffs out
"Forget breakfast, let's go~"
Aloha turns the stove off and drags Army to the couch that's in the living room, once there Aloha pushes Army down on the couch and then climbs onto his lap and start to kiss his lips.