Pop the Question

"Navy."
Forge, White, Blue, and Aloha spoke at the same time. Out of all four of them Aloha is the only one starring her down, but she took no mind to it then talks to Army.
"I'm surprised to see you here. And with a lot more people.."
she looks back at the group who are wondering what person she's like.
"Yes I know after my last visit I didn't really expect me to come back at all. But here I am..."

Aloha now realizes that Army doesn't look the same as he usually does. Is face shows a more depressed and dull look. Aloha was going to walk up to Army but Forge grabs his arm.
"What are you-"
She stands and does and head gesture to where she's looking, Aloha gets the drift and sees that Army's parents are approaching the two.
"Don't interrupt..."
she looks into Alohas pink eyes and even if she's not speaking he can tell that she's begging him not to approach Army while he's with his parents.
The pink inkling understands and stays in his places but still looks at Army.

"Navy! It's wonderful to see you again, you look so well and beautiful!" Army's mother spoke with a cheery tone as a smile plasters across her face.
"It's wonderful to see you as well. I was just wondering why Army arrived here?"
She looks towards Army while he stands tall with an emotionless look. The mother was about to speak for Army but he took over before his mother could.
"I came here to see again. I left things off on a terrible note with you, and I know you stop by here once in a while, so I thought I could visit here and apologize for my bad manners towards you"
Army shows a reassuring smile

From a far Aloha can't tell but Navy's blushes.
"Really..."
"Yes. I'm sorry how we left things between us, we've know each other since we were four and I didn't want us to end"
She smiles and let's out a small giggle. Army's mother and father show gratitude looks at what their son is doing, Aloha was close enough to hear what he's saying and wonders Why he's being so nice too her.

"Yeah..okay I understand"
She smiles softly as a light blue blush shows across her face.
"I also was wondering if you'd care to join me this afternoon on a get together. To catchup, and just have fun"
She opens her eyes wide in shock and blushes even more. Aloha hears that part and now feels a heavy weight in his chest. The others also here this and wonder Why Army's asking this girl out on a date when his boyfriend is not even that far away
"You really want to!?"
"Yes of course, I wouldn't have asked if I didn't mean it" Army still shows his smile
"Yeah, Okay. That's sounds great!"
Army let's his smile grow more and nods
"Alright. I'll be sure to get you once it turns 6:50"
"Okay!" Navy happily speaks and smiles. She then walks away with bright happy thoughts.

Army stays in place letting his smile slowly fall. Army's father then put his hand on Army's head. The young inkling flinches from the contact but stays in place.
"That was a good move"
His father pats his head then leaves Army and his wife.
"Mother?"
Army quietly speaks but she was close enough to here him.
"Yes Army"
"I was wonder if you could help me pick out a outfit.." the mother shows a surprise expression and nods.
"Thank you. Do you mind if you go on ahead, I have to speak to my friends." The mother nods once more then leaves Army only with the others.

Army then let's his smile drop then turns to Aloha and looks him in the eyes not saying anything, but Aloha knew him just well enough for Army to telepathically speak to him not really but he knew what he was saying just by staring at each other.
'Don't do this...'
Aloha begs as he looks into Army's eyes but Army let's his eyes lids drop and then his head then walks away.
'I have too'
Is what Army said by doing this action. It left Aloha with a huge balcony thought.
{what does this mean..}