She took the dustpan over to the pile of crumbs and dirt on the floor while he went to talk to Avi. He had just turned off the water and grabbed some paper towels when Kevin approached him.

"Oh hey, Kev. What's up?" Avi greeted, picking up a plate to dry.

"Not much. I was just curious about why you're doing the dishes." He said, and Avi paused.

"...Because you told me to?"

"What? I told Mitch to do the dishes. You were supposed to take out the trash and clean mirrors and stuff."

"Mitch said you told us to trade chores."

"No, I said if two people wanted to trade chores, as long as both agreed then they could trade chores."

"So you're telling me, you didn't want us to trade?"

"No. I never told him to tell you that."

Avi set the plate on the counter and put his head in his hands.

"You have got to be kidding me!" He shouted into his palms, and Kirstie giggled.

"Mitch. Get in here." Kevin called, and a groan could be heard from the living room.

"Why?" He whined.

"Mitch." Kevin said, and Mitch sighed before getting up and slowly trudging into the kitchen.

"What?"

"Did you tell Avi I told you two to switch chores?"

"Okay, first of all, he obviously told you I did so I don't know why you're asking me as if you expect me to give a different answer." He sassed. "And B, we're all adults here so why are you talking to me like I'm a child?"

"Well, maybe I'm talking to you like a child because you're acting like a child." Kevin argued. "Mitch, I gave you one of the easiest things to do besides vacuuming. Why did you feel like you had to lie to Avi to get out of it?"

"Look, I don't wash dishes, okay? I can sweep the floor, clean windows, even take out the nasty trash. But I don't wash dishes."

"That's not fair to Avi. You made him do something he had no business doing."

"Am I supposed to feel bad about this?" Mitch asked, raising an eyebrow. "Also, you're making it sound like I forced him to do drugs or something. All he did was wash some dishes for me. Besides, all the chores got done so why does it even matter?"

"It matters because everyone here needs to treat each other with respect." Kevin lectured. "We're all equals, we all have powers, we all need to do our part. You can't just go around using your charm and making people do things for you because you don't feel like doing them yourself."

"Esperar, esperar. You think I used my..." Mitch trailed off and started laughing.

"What's so funny?" Avi snapped, making Mitch laugh more.

"You actually think I used my charm? I told him he didn't have to but he insisted."

Kevin looked at Avi, surprised.

"You insisted?" Kevin asked.

"Only because I thought you told us to switch!" Avi defended, putting his hands up.

"Claro que você fez." Mitch snickered to himself.

"Still, it isn't nice to trick people like that." Kevin said, looking back at Mitch.

"Por que não? Look, I saw a chance and I took it. And since I take every chance I can get, I haven't done the dishes since I was six, and I'm not planning on breaking that record any time soon."

Kevin just sighed and rubbed his eyes.

"If you really felt that way, then why didn't you say something earlier?"

Mitch thought for a few seconds before shrugging.

"I guess I didn't think of it. I was probably just surprised that you actually wanted me to wash the dishes."

Kevin went silent and put a hand on his head. Kirstie noticed and went over to him.

"Hey, are you okay?" She asked, concerned.

"I think I'm getting a headache." He admitted, and Mitch chuckled.

"I have that effect on people."

"Well, look on the bright side," Kirstie said, ignoring him. "At least all of the chores are done."

"Almost done. If I remember correctly, which I do, Mitch still needs to clean off a mirror in the living room, and I still need to vacuum upstairs. Also, I'm pretty sure no one wants to do this, but the dishes need to be dried and put away."

"I'll dry the dishes, Kev. It's no big deal." She volunteered, and Kevin smiled.

"Thanks, Kirstie."

"No prob, Bob. I'm sure I can figure out where everything's supposed to go too, so I'll try to put some stuff away."

"Alright, and I'm going to say this for everyone to hear. Mitch, you need to clean the mirror in the living room. Not someone else."

"Aw, come on! Why can't Stretch do it? He's taller." Mitch complained, gesturing to Scott who had just come back from upstairs.

"He can't do it because I just told you to. Now if you can't reach it, then use a chair."

Mitch threw his head back and groaned.

"Ugggggghhhhhh, fine!"

Then he made a big show of loudly dragging a chair into the living room, and over exaggerating how he sprayed the bottle of cleaner.

"If you do it wrong, I'm going to make you do it again." Kevin told him as he started heading upstairs.

"Que?! Even if it's clean?!"

"Yep. So you'd better do it right the first time."

He chuckled as he heard Mitch groan again and finished his trip up the stairs. Kevin quickly found the vacuum cleaner and started vacuuming all of the rooms. While he was doing that, Kirstie and Avi were chatting whilst drying and putting away the dishes, and Mitch continued to complain about being singled out just because of his power that he didn't even use. With all of the commotion in the house, Scott was the only one who heard the doorbell ring.

Deciding to be useful he went to the door, and carefully opened it to see who was outside.

~*~*~

SORRY NOT SORRY (lol)!!!! I had to leave it on a cliffhanger in order to make this a double *ahem* At least it would've been a double if my computer wasn't so freaking slow >:c *ahem* Who do you think's at the door? Let me know what you think in the comments! And don't forget to boop that little vote button with your nose!!! BAIIII~ <3